Xmas Dinner Party

joannepNovember 30, 2002

I am having 20 people for a dinner party. Does anyone have any unique ideas for this couples party? We also exchange gifts and I read the Right Left Story one year.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sharon_fl

One thing I'm doing at my Xmas Morning Breakfast party is-every guest will be asked to share their 'most remembered Christmas, as a child'.

If you are looking for a little game to 'spice up the night'? It's called "She's My Gal" You get as many couples as will participate. Then you have all the men leave the room-where they are asked to put on blindfolds. Meanwhile the 'gals' all take off their shoes & stand on a dining room chair (all placed closely, in a row). Someone guides the men back into the room-and they have to get down on their knees in front of the chairs. They have to guess which is their gal..by only touching them up to their KNEES! When they're positive they have found their gal..they are guided to behind her chair & wait until all the others are done. They all remove their blindfolds at the same time. This is so cute-especially if you have a tape recorder going-their comments are hysterical! It's ok if more than 1 guy picks the same woman. Good for some laughs!

Bookmark   December 6, 2002 at 11:45PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cattknap

We celebrated Thanksgiving with 26 family members - about 12 of us played Cranium and had tremendous fun. I'm not big on a lot of the board games, but this game had it all - it was a hoot.....It is a game for teams of people.

Bookmark   December 17, 2002 at 7:21AM
More Discussions
Holiday scheduling.
Am I justified? I invited my entire family including...
rjexit5
Awkward Baby Shower - Did I Handle It Correctly?
We've all experienced strange party situations, but...
Karen10125
Questions about Murder/Mystery Games
Please tell me more about Murder/Mystery Games (apparently...
bizzybee
Starting a no shoes rule
I live in New York City and am about to move into a...
jadend
Tipping a Personal Chef
I've been given a gift of having a personal chef come...
msbrandywinevalley
Sponsored Products
Shower Curtain Artistic - Playing Hooky
$89.00 | DiaNoche
Shower Curtain Artistic - Portofino
$89.00 | DiaNoche
The Butler by micklish
$120.00 | Lumens
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™