abenergizer results!!

JWTIMMERDecember 17, 2001

i just received my abenergizer today and will already send it back for refund.

what a piece of junk

the muscle stimulation works fine if you can keep the electronic modules from falling off the belt, they do not stay snapped on, so movement is not possible

i think i might try the rio ab belt

dont waste your money on the abenergizer

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rob_mon

DO NOT ORDER IT!!!!!!! I ordered it over 2 months ago and have not received it. I cannot contact customer service by phone or email. I have read atleast 4 other complaints from people having the same experience. The company, genesis intermedia, has had many lawsuits against it, including stock violations. Go to google.com and look up genesis intermedia and you will find what I am talking about.

Bookmark   December 18, 2001 at 2:56PM
Lynnie

FYI -- I've read numerous exercise and nutrition sites and all say all ab belts are a waste of time. In order to get true results the stimulus would have to be so extreme that it would cause injury to the body.

Bookmark   December 19, 2001 at 7:51AM
susan1

The thing is, it's not that hard to get your abs in shape, the hard part is burning off the fat to show them. No belt is going to do that for you.

Bookmark   December 19, 2001 at 9:50AM
knotme

I used the absonic got good results from waist of 48 to 38 in 3 months the pads wore out after a while and used the absonic the snaps are about the same you have to really work to get them on right but the belt was bigger and got better contact in the last week another 2 inches
I had read the reports of how it has to be this massive charge to do any good but since i had gotten injured and couldnt do pretty much any excersize without pain i tried them and for not working I have been in no pain and lost 12 inches of waist or is it waste used it each night from lowest i could go to chest 4 levels and just laid there reading I paid the 130 for the first one and now they are about half its you buck but at 50 dolloars to loose a foot of flab i am pretty happy and will keep using it

Bookmark   December 19, 2001 at 11:12AM
More Discussions
Food expiration date
Is the 2 yr limit valid on canned food? Our garage...
joe_mn
patellofemoral syndrome, knee pain questions
Does anyone here have patellofemoral syndrome, which...
bug_girl
How much iron supplement?
I see a slow release iron 45mg -- one a day -- take...
chisue
What happened to white corn meal?
I love home made southern style corn bread, made with...
donk4kyv
In need of a great workout!!
We are in need of the machine that would give you the...
tonib40
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™