introduction and challenge for the new year

Purple_JadeDecember 24, 2004

Hi: My namd is Jade. I've been exercising and trying to eat healthy off and on for the past 20 years (I'm 40)

I was 134 lbs. 14 years ago when I got married, not fat at all, but after about 10 years I got up to about 175!!!

I hadn't been exercising for a couple years and wasn't watching what I was eating or weighing myself, but when my undies got too tight I began to worry!

A friend told me about fitday.com so I joined, and started doing exercise videos and recording my progress by the day.

I ended up losing 35 pounds, but am back up to almost 150 again so plan to make sure I start up a good routine again in Jan.

I've been reading some of the old posts and noticed last spring everyone was reporting their progress here. I think this is a great idea. Anyone else into starting up again in the new year?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Purple_Jade

ok now I feel really dumb, now that I noticed you all ARE reporting in here still.
Sorry bout that!

Bookmark   December 24, 2004 at 4:38PM
More Discussions
Total Gym, workouts for weight loss
Hi I am a 52 yr.old (overweight)male who has a total...
popellis
Which brand of canned pineapple has least tin-can-taste?
To me there's a very strong tin can odor in canned...
jally
Herbalife Nutrition
Is Herbalife Nutrition more beneficial than prescription...
lisamerryy
Lifestyle Changes
Hey everyone. My husband and I are in the middle of...
bigbaby
Help!
I have cancer and osteoporosis and have damage to lymph...
Dweezil
Sponsored Products
Knoll | Saarinen Large Womb Chair - Quick Ship
YLiving.com
Designers Edge 07145 150-Watt Incandescent String Lights with Plastic Bulb Guard
$129.99 | Hayneedle
Wing Loveseat in Orange
$799.00 | LexMod
Freeman Game Chair
$499.00 | FRONTGATE
24" Betong Bamboo Vanity for Semi-Recessed Sink
Signature Hardware
Yosemite Home Decor Ceiling Fans with Light Kit Universal Remote Control White a
$57.60 | Home Depot
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™