Murder Mystery Dinner Party Games

stevedestinyOctober 22, 2010

Book: Suspects & Sleuths Murder Mystery Design Guide - A guide for Creating, Writing, and Hosting your own Murder Mystery Dinner Party Games -now available at Amazon.com -

If you have ever wanted to write and host your own murder mystery party games but you did not know where to start or how to begin than this book is the perfect guide for you! All the ideas and inspiration you could possibly ever need to create the professional quality murder mystery dinner party games of your dreams are included here in this guide. You can create an unlimited variety of murder mystery scenarios and stories using our system. I present to you a step by step guide for not only creating unique murder mystery scenarios but also a guide to hosting the games you write and ideas for creating your own game components, props, decorations, and costume suggestions.

Suspects & Sleuths Murder Mystery Design Guide -A Guide for Creating, Writing, and Hosting your own Murder Mystery Dinner Party Games. Now Available at Amazon.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Suspects & Sleuths Murder Mystery Design Guide

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7

Spamming not allowed in the Gardenweb Forums.

Bookmark   October 24, 2010 at 3:38PM
More Discussions
A dinner party to make new friends?
Hello everyone :) I've just moved house into a new...
Babowl
What would you do?
The setting: Ladies gathered for coffee and chatting......
kitykat
Preparing Roasted Chicken Beforehand
Hi! I have been reading posts from here for a while,...
Bev.Linda
Gift for 80th. Birthday
We're invited to a restaurant for an 80th birthday...
suvgal
Planning ahead: graduation
My oldest is graduating college in May (yeah!). His...
jewelisfabulous
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™