Eliptical from University Equipment

don_na_naNovember 29, 2006

I recently purchased an Eliptical Trainer and I really like it, but there was no ownerÂs manual. It says University Equipment on the base and electronic panel, but I can't seem to find a web site for this company? Has anyone ever heard of or owned any equipment made by this company? Any idea where I can get an owners manual?

I purchased the equipment from an outlet store so contacting the seller isn't an option. It is a pretty nice piece of fitness equipment-not gym quality, but definitely one of the better home models. Thanks in advance for any help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
RuthieG__TX

I tried to do some searching for you and came up empty ...sorry....maybe some one else will know...

Bookmark   December 2, 2006 at 9:26AM
socks

I came up empty too. Do you have any of those stores which just sell exercise equipment near you? If so, you could stop in and ask someone there.

Bookmark   December 3, 2006 at 11:08AM
don_na_na

I came up empty too, but my computer skills aren't the best so Thanks for looking for me. I will check with the fitness store the next time I'm in town. Part of it I can figure out without a manual, but I'm sure there are more features that I haven't found yet. Thanks again.

Bookmark   December 3, 2006 at 1:24PM
suebelle62

I saw this elliptical at my local Academy Sports. They may have a way to get a manual. The Link is below.

If you don't mind my asking, what outlet did you purchase this machine at? I did try it out and it does seem like a nice machine for home use.

Here is a link that might be useful: Academy Sports

Bookmark   January 14, 2007 at 10:08AM
therobhart_hotmail_com

I just recently bought one of these elliptical bikes from someone on craigslist.org and I am having the same situation. I was able to locate "product manuals" on the Academy website, but the links to 3 models (HS2001B, HS6001, and HSB8005) were dead. I suspect the manual that we need are probably one of these three. Here's the link I found

http://www.academy.com/index.php?page=content&target=manuals/landing&lnkSRC=FromBottomIB

Here is a link that might be useful: Academy Product Manuals

Bookmark   September 5, 2007 at 11:15PM
essr_is37_yahoo_com

I recently purchase HS-B8005 model. I'm missing a few screws and washer to finish the assembly. Should I return the eliptical? If you could help me with this problem I could move on with the next task. A phone# to the warehouse would help out alot.

Thanks in advance
Ernest

Bookmark   December 21, 2010 at 2:16PM
More Discussions
Food expiration date
Is the 2 yr limit valid on canned food? Our garage...
joe_mn
Is it okay to drink coffee while on green juice fast?
Planning to do this green juice fast,veggie juicing...
starraffy
Help!
I have cancer and osteoporosis and have damage to lymph...
Dweezil
Yoga and weight loss II
Hi everyone! Since the thread closed I thought I'd...
georgia_girl
anti-aging
hello, looking for anti-aging products. Ideas?
tiggervan
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™