Check out few natural pain killers in your house

purehealthNovember 17, 2010

Turmeric

Turmeric has natural healing properties which contains a compound called as curcumin. It is capable of blocking the proteins responsible for inflammation. It also alleviates the pain due to inflammation and chronic pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis. Besides owing to its anti-inflammatory properties, it has been found beneficial for heart diseases and diabetes.

Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids

Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids is considered as one of the natural pain relief medicines. It has been found that Omega 3 essential fatty acid breaks down into anti-inflammatory compounds which are useful for mitigating pain. This is one of the reasons why people suffering with chronic pain are recommended a daily dose of these acids. Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids is commonly found in flax seed, and fishes such as salmon, mackerel and many more.

Ginger

Ginger root consists of enzymes, capable of blocking the compounds that causes inflammation and pain. Body requires at least 2 grams of ginger in daily diet to make use of its anti-inflammatory properties.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marie_ndcal

moving on

Bookmark   April 15, 2011 at 8:06PM
More Discussions
Broke leg --so how to lose weight without exercise?
I am bedridden for awhile...am 70 pounds overweight...
momofanna
Food expiration date
Is the 2 yr limit valid on canned food? Our garage...
joe_mn
Yoga and weight loss II
Hi everyone! Since the thread closed I thought I'd...
georgia_girl
patellofemoral syndrome, knee pain questions
Does anyone here have patellofemoral syndrome, which...
bug_girl
I want to start doing Yoga, is this something would I be able to
Hello Friends, I would like to start doing yoga, but...
Orneved
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™