wanted: desperately iso: annie's terrific tissue covers

justtiggerificNovember 4, 2003

I also have tons of old Annie's Attic pattern booklets, so if there is something you are looking for, let me know.

One I do not have but I am DESPERATELY in search of is Annie's Showcase of Needlecraft #6: Terrific Tissue Covers.

I will pay or trade for copies.

Do you happen to have this one booklet?

Let me know what you might be in search of, and I'll take a look.

Thanks!

M o r g a n

justtiggerific

Crazy 'bout cats, crochet and Macintosh computers!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
AafjeB

I would also love to have a tissue box cover that looks like a couch. Would love to have measurements and fabric required.

Bookmark   November 8, 2003 at 4:12PM
merg01

I'm new to this sight and hope your offer of help is still open. I've had a couple of fabric tissue box covers (for the tall square boxes) for years and would love to make some but simply can't find the pattern. The cover is in two pieces. The bottom covers the box and has flower petals on the top. The second piece has additional flower petals and has elastic in the center. The second piece slides down over the first piece to produce multiple petals at the top where the tissues are removed. Both pieces are lined. It is really quite lovely. Mine are in holiday patterns and I thought they would be wonderful for nursing homes, etc. Since they are fabric and will fold flat, storage wouldn't be a problem. Any ideas?

Bookmark   April 1, 2005 at 10:25PM
katee_2010

Have you seen Annies NEW Red couch tissue cover? Its on the same search engine page as ur post and also I found an Esty shop keeper who is selling one of Annies pttns books with another couch tissue cover. Also eCentralPatterns has it.

Enjoy!
Katee

Bookmark   May 16, 2010 at 8:13PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Elnita T34 Serger manual
Hi All, I'm looking for an instruction manual for this...
dawninva
WANTED: fibre craft crochet doll pattern pandora
Hi. ISO the fibre craft doll pattern pandora. Have...
maggiejo1546
HAVE: bed doll patterns
I have some bed doll patterns and plenty of other patterns...
debbie37
WANTED: Supersize Barbie
Hi there everyone How are you guys doing? I recently...
pbissoondial29
WANTED: Montgomery Ward Signature Sewing Machine Manual
Looking for manual to model UHT J277A. It means a lot!...
rlw1979
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™