Moving this thread (sport-hoop) Is it Ok?

JoAnn_FlaOctober 10, 2009

I don't know why this thread is on the Home Decorating forum, but its a intersting one. Do you mind if I move it here?

Here is a link that might be useful: sport-hooping

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wodka

Hi, joann. I have a sports hoop and really like it, although not using it as much as I should. I have to do it outside and I don't really want the world to see me doing it. So I'm waiting on cooler weather to practice with it in the garage.

It's fun and not terribly hard to do, and I'm 59 years old.

Bookmark   October 14, 2009 at 9:08AM
JoAnn_Fla

I know what you mean about being outside with it. I'm 60 and I do mine inside. I know it does take a lot of room but I have just enough. I use mine about 2 times a day 3-5 min is enough for now.

Bookmark   October 15, 2009 at 11:26PM
wodka

joann, I have the same hoop as you. We have finally turned cool so will try to use mine today in the garage. I have one space inside in the kitchen (of all places!)where I can hoop.

You've inspired me to dust mine off and get with the program. Good luck and keep me updated on your progress.

Bookmark   October 18, 2009 at 8:54AM
JoAnn_Fla

Get that thing dusted off, I'm still using mine about 1-2 times almost everyday. I haven't seen much difference yet but still hoping. Its exercise anyway and every little bit helps. How long can you keep your up? I can do about 4 min without it falling, then I get tired. I think we need a routine of some kind. keep me post too.

Bookmark   October 19, 2009 at 5:22PM
wodka

joann, I hooped yesterday during the Saints/Miami game (Saints fan here.) The first half was so awful, for the Saints, that I pulled out the hula hoop to relieve some of the stress - ha! Before I knew it, I had done a good 6 minutes without stopping, but I am sore today!

Bookmark   October 26, 2009 at 1:35PM
JoAnn_Fla

Fantastic

Bookmark   October 26, 2009 at 1:42PM
More Discussions
Do Ab Machines Shown on TV Really Work? - Report from ABC News
This was at ABC News' website... Friday December 14...
MrsJim
Which brand of canned pineapple has least tin-can-taste?
To me there's a very strong tin can odor in canned...
jally
Help!
I have cancer and osteoporosis and have damage to lymph...
Dweezil
I want to start doing Yoga, is this something would I be able to
Hello Friends, I would like to start doing yoga, but...
Orneved
How much iron supplement?
I see a slow release iron 45mg -- one a day -- take...
chisue
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™