Windsor Pilates = A+

Linda352October 19, 2002

My daughter finally made it down for a visit today and brought her Windsor Pilates tapes for me to check out. I am very impressed with them. There are 3 tapes that you get when you order this : The first one is a basic step by step to teach you the proper way to do each exercise. The second one is a 20 min. workout and the third one is the Accelerated Body Sculpting which is approximately a 50 min. all over workout. Both workout tapes show the advance form and a more modified form of doing each step. I managed to make a copy of these 3 tapes for myself and am looking forward to working my way up to the 50min. workout. It's definitely a better workout than what I've been doing the past few weeks. I also would say it's worth the price (which I can't recall)considering you get 3 videos.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
HeidiHoHum

Thanks for the info Linda! I recently placed my order through QVC**I am a former QVC addict :)**for the set. I actually own a Pilates Performer machine, but have nowhere to store it so it is easily accessible. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the Windsor set!!

Bookmark   October 22, 2002 at 6:13AM
VickiCrafts

HeidiHoHum - what is the Pilates Performer machine? I am just investigating right now but seems pilates is for me. I will have to lurk in a couple of days so excuse if I don't respond. Thanks, Vicki/FL

Bookmark   December 28, 2002 at 11:17AM
HeidiHoHum

Vicki/FL,

The Pilates Performer is a machine like studios use that teach Pilates. I really do enjoy using it, but I have never really had a "place" for it to call home that is out of the way. If you go to QVC.com, do a search for Pilates Performer and you should be able to see a pic of it.

I received my set of Winsor Pilates tapes and will begin actually USING them now! I have been away on holiday for over 2 weeks and didn't want to begin only to go away from my VCR before I really knew what I was doing.

Heidi

Bookmark   January 5, 2003 at 12:01AM
More Discussions
green tea for weight loss
Has anyone tried drinking green tea to lose weight?...
cheesecurlgurl
Broke leg --so how to lose weight without exercise?
I am bedridden for awhile...am 70 pounds overweight...
momofanna
How to exercise with broken foot?
I came back from a wonderful trip. I had been in pretty...
linnea56
patellofemoral syndrome, knee pain questions
Does anyone here have patellofemoral syndrome, which...
bug_girl
Food expiration date
Is the 2 yr limit valid on canned food? Our garage...
joe_mn
Sponsored Products
MLB 16 x 20 in. Yankee Stadium 2 Photo Plaque - 1620YANK2PHOTO
$55.99 | Hayneedle
Moroccan Handmade Window Frame
| Dot & Bo
Nickel Table Lamps: Sabana 30 in. 1-Light 40-Watt Matte Nickel Table Lamp 90062A
Home Depot
Artek | A805 Floor Lamp
YLighting
Nelson | Ball - Criss Cross Lamp
$299.00 | YLighting
Ikat Zig Zag Empire Lamp Shade 6x12x8 (Spider)
$59.91 | Lamps Plus
Safavieh Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug: Safavieh Rugs Wyndham Red 8 ft. x 10 ft.
Home Depot
Harper 7" Wide Cognac Glass Mini Pendant Light
Lamps Plus
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™