Seattle Sutton Healthy Eating

slackermommyOctober 1, 2006

I'm looking into diet plans, ideally something that provides the meals. I'm a busy mom of 4 and I will be much more successful on a plan that provides the food. Has anyone tried Seattle Sutton?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lunchlady1948

I have not tried any of the ones that provide food~~I was going to try Jenny Craig but I am way too cheap to do that. I needed something that my family could eat and would be good for me, that is why I did WW's.

I love your name 'slackermommy' LOL!! That discribes just my style of being a mommie:) I had fun with my kids but I know I was a 'slacker':) at times.

Bookmark   October 1, 2006 at 7:34PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
suemck

I heartily recommend Seattle Sutton. I started in June and have lost 25 pounds. My husband and I think the food is fine, although we're not really picky eaters. It is wonderful in terms of portion control. I get the 1200 calories portion, and my husband the 2000 calories. You pick up the food on Mondays and Thursdays. Supposedly if you do not have a dealer near you, you can have the food sent to you, but I'm not sure how that would affect the quality of the food.

Bookmark   October 30, 2006 at 8:53PM
More Discussions
Weekly Support Oct 6 - 12
Good morning Everyone! Welcome to another week of "let's...
mcpeg
6 Week Body Makeover Program??
Just wondering....has anyone ever used Michael Thurmond's...
janet_ks
Favorite Exercise Videos
Ok, I know there's an exercise & nutrition board,...
juellie1962
Cinnamon & Honey Articles
There are so many worthwhile articles on cinnamon &...
pink_warm_mama_1
Ideal protien diet
Has anyone tried this diet? I have a friend that tried...
sandi
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™