have: bh&g cross stitch & country crafts magazines

magimaySeptember 17, 2002

I have the following issues of Better Homes & Gardens Cross Stitch & Country Crafts magazines:

May/June '88

Sept/Oct '92

Dec '92

Christmas 1992

May/June '93

July/Aug '93

Sept/Oct '93

Nov/Dec '93

March/April '94

May/June '94

July/Aug '94

Sept/Oct '94

Nov/Dec '94

March/April '95

May/June '95

July/Aug '95

All issues are in excellent condition and there are tons of patterns in each and every one. I would like to trade for plants, seeds, gardening books, or any garden related items - tempt me!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pang

hi hi,

i would like to have cross stitch and country crafts magazine... nov/dec 1995 issue... where there is a pink framed-up design of gingerbread house and also design ... of 'peace and plenty' ... any hope to obtain one... kindly look out and advice ... plenty of thanks.... pang

Bookmark   December 15, 2003 at 10:08AM
gerrysrose

I would like to get your copy of the sep/oct issue. Any thing of particular interest that I may have. I do have a set of Living with Houseplants-care and cultivation/green foliage plants and flowering plants.

Bookmark   January 21, 2004 at 11:49PM
newbie157

I have several extras for sale/trade. I am also looking for a few.
please email me
TIA

Bookmark   February 22, 2004 at 6:54PM
amlivgal

Have several issues of bh&g cross stitch & country crafts magazines, including the premier issue, if anyone is interested, please email me.

Bookmark   November 21, 2004 at 1:37PM
pbuckley

Hi

I would like to buy your primier issue. I started working on the Northwoods Christmas years ago, but now my copy is unreadable. What would be the charge?

Bookmark   April 2, 2005 at 2:01PM
Alica

I am looking for the 1987 Cross Stitch and Country crafts magazine that featured Cottage Placemats and Napkins. Both placemats and napkins were made of Huckaback material with a 3" Aida border. I believe this was a July/Aug '87 issue. I need the buyers guide in the back of the issue, so that I can see where to purchase the placemats and napkins. Please let me know if this is available and what the cost would be. Thanks

Bookmark   November 7, 2005 at 2:06PM
cathym

I know this is a long shot, but...
I would like to purchase the two cross stitch Easter Eggs books that were advertised in the March/April '93 issue and were listed in the "supplies for this issue" page (040519 and 021980). I have the March/April '93 issue so I have the photos, but I would like the patterns if anyone has them. Thanks

Bookmark   November 18, 2005 at 4:51PM
winifred53

I am looking for the Mar/Apr 87 issue "Hanging the Quilts" Chart. I don't need the entire magazine, just a copy of the chart. Does anyone have a copy they would send or sell me?

Bookmark   August 8, 2006 at 7:00PM
donna_loomis

Winifred, send me an email at mudpie@thegraphiczone.net. I can help you with that.

Bookmark   August 13, 2006 at 10:57AM
cheriludwick

I have the March/April '87 issue of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts and would be happy to send you the chart for "Hanging the Quilts." I am looking for the 2 issues following that - the May/June '87 and the July/Aug '87 issues. I am interested in the charts for the companion pieces to "Hanging the Quilts." Does someone have "Tending the Gardens" and/or "Visiting the Neighbors?" Thanks. caludwick@juno.com

Bookmark   August 17, 2006 at 8:47AM
ndmurdock

I have those patterns if you still need them. Email me and let me know.

Bookmark   August 23, 2006 at 6:33PM
paul0531_umn_edu

Hello,
I looking for some cross stitch and country craft magazines for my mothers birthday. She has several and loves them. I hope that I can help her complete her collection. Below is a list of what magazines I am looking for:

Before 1986
1986 - Jan, Mar, July, Sep, Nov
1987 - Jan, Mar, July
1989 - May, July, Sep, Nov
1990 - Jan, May, July, Nov
1992 - Jan, Mar, July
1993 - May, July, Sep, Nov
1994 - All
1995 - All
1996 - May, July, Sep, Nov
1997 and folowing

Thank you,
Brian Paulson

Bookmark   December 16, 2006 at 4:59PM
More Discussions
WANTED: fibre craft crochet doll pattern pandora
Hi. ISO the fibre craft doll pattern pandora. Have...
maggiejo1546
HAVE: doll patterns
I have a long,long list of all kinds of doll patterns....
greeneys98
have: have: annies calendar bed doll 91-95
Entire collection of patterns from 1991 thru 1995. Also,...
cherita70739
HAVE: bed doll patterns
I have some bed doll patterns and plenty of other patterns...
debbie37
WANTED: Pillowcase pattern!!
I would love to have the pillowcase pattern. If somebody...
pamelal69
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™