Gliders - need advice

AnOctober 12, 2001

So far I've seen three different kinds mentioned, the XL, the Gazelle, and the Mia Something or other. Do any of these have a website I can go to, to get more information? I've tried searching by myself, but didn't get much.

Also, what are the weight limits to the 3 different machines? Does anyone know? I'm just a few lbs over the 250 limit one of 'em has. Would this make a difference? My husband is about 20 lbs over the limit -- would that be too much?

I'd also love to get one for the least money possible. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
RainByrd

I know that you can get the Gazelle Glider at the shopping channel. My friend just bought one and she loves it. The web site is www.tsc.ca once there go to fitness, then weight loss and the Tony little's gazelle $229.99 canadian.
Hope this helps a bit.
*****jen

Bookmark   October 15, 2001 at 1:38PM
sheilaaus122

I mentioned on a different thread that Dicks Sporting goods ( a competitor of Sports Authority ) has the GAZELLE on sale for $199.

Bookmark   October 15, 2001 at 9:01PM
ramnit_basi

you can also buy it from tsc.ca (the shopping channel) or QVC.com.

Bookmark   December 27, 2001 at 4:26AM
ramnit_basi

nevermind, dont bother with QVC if you live in Canada because it is simply too large and unfortunatly they cannot ship it out here :(.

Bookmark   December 31, 2001 at 12:12AM
KrissyS

Don't know if you are still interested but I brought a Gazelle off of www.target.com and I love it, it was $199 it has a 350 weight limit! I have had mine about a week and lost 4 pounds already!

Bookmark   February 10, 2002 at 5:44PM
led346

This weekend I bought a Glider for one dollar at a Garage sale. It's computer doesn't work but for a buck I can look at a clock. I used mine today and love it. I will used when it rains here in beautiful Pacfic Northwest and can't get out to walk.
Leona

Bookmark   April 1, 2002 at 11:00PM
Jainie_S

My sister bought the Gazelle last month. Her and her son have been using it with great results. I am still loving my Glider. This truly is a great form of excersize.
J

Bookmark   August 29, 2002 at 11:09AM
heather_on

I love my Gazelle. I bought the more expensive model with the tension bars for when I get better at it.

Bookmark   August 30, 2002 at 9:39AM
More Discussions
A Physical Therapist Told Me
MY DH goes to a physical therapy gym several times...
jannie
Abtronic.... and the verdict on this is?
I just saw this on TV. Any feedback on this? Saw the...
TinaNY
patellofemoral syndrome, knee pain questions
Does anyone here have patellofemoral syndrome, which...
bug_girl
Do you own a masticating juicer?
Just bought an Omega and I was wondering if you peel...
msrose
How much iron supplement?
I see a slow release iron 45mg -- one a day -- take...
chisue
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™