Ab Energizer

Garvin PetersonOctober 25, 2001

please can anyone tell me where i can purchase an Ab Energizer i saw the commerical and i really want one to buy off of the internet

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
NTROUT

Garvin, I have seen nothing on the internet about the Ab Energizer but here is the number off the TV commercial. 1-800-313-2400 and I think it was $59.95. If you find it on the net please let me know.

Bookmark   October 25, 2001 at 10:11AM
ryan29ie_aol_com

The web address is
www.abenergizer.com
thanks

Bookmark   October 25, 2001 at 11:25AM
wawa_saye_yahoo_com

Does the Ab Energizer really work????

Bookmark   October 25, 2001 at 8:16PM
tiachola_hotmail_com

The Abenergizer is at Abenergizer.com and it is $59.95 with s/h $69.90...just for your info

Bookmark   October 26, 2001 at 3:44PM
brmichaeloar_hotmail_com

The telephone salespersons know nothing and can't answer any questions. They give you an 800 number to call Customer Service directly but good luck... My concern is how the Ab Energizer is operated (power cell?) If it is a power cell, how long does it last, where can it be replaced and what is the replacement cost?

Bookmark   October 27, 2001 at 12:29PM
digby

Does the ab energizer work? or is it a waste of money?

Bookmark   November 15, 2001 at 12:20PM
MickeyMouse00

Hello

I have tried the Igia Elctro Sage 8 and they dont know any more about the product than the people at AbEnergizer. There video you can buy for free but you pay the shipping. What a joke that is.

I have emailed customer service at AbEnergizer. Here are some of the questions I emailed them. Of course I never really got the information I wanted.

Q: What would the reason be to use 3 to 4 AbEnergizer units as opposed to 1-2 units. What are the benefits to it? If I ordered these two units how much extra for shipping and handling.

Ans: It will of course generate increased stimulation, thus providing a more intense experience, hence its designation of advanced.

Q: What is the part number (battery number/model) for the (3) 3 volt Lithium Batteries. I called the battery store and they said they range from $2.99 and up.

Ans: I am not aware of the part number. I am sure they vary with manufacturer.

Q: I asked if I had to replace any parts on this product and you told me no but did mention that I am entitled to two free replacement belts. Please tell me a little about that. (They gave me the wrong phone number so I had to email them back to get it, Goog luck trying to get through to Customer service)

Ans: For further information regarding belts, please contact 1-866-517-ABS

I recently had back surgury so I am game for just about anything if it will help relieve the pain. I figure the most I loose is shipping from and to so I guess that isn't to bad.

The bigest problem I see for me is that the batteries used are 3 3 volt lithium batteries. It would of been a lot cheaper just to use a 9 volt battery. If you don't have a lot of money like me you can go broke just buying batteries.

I did find a web site that explains about how long the batteries will last and some common questions. Here is the link

http://www.energize-abs.com/main.htm

There website is still under construction. www.abenergizer.com and doesn't really explain anything more than what the info commercial does. I will probbaly order this just to see if it will help with my back pain. I was originally going to buy the Abtronic belt but I like the design and look of the AbEnergizer better.
Well good luck.

Michael

Bookmark   December 16, 2001 at 7:07AM
rob_mon

DO NOT ORDER IT!!!!!!! I ordered it over 2 months ago and have not received it. I cannot contact customer service by phone or email. I have read atleast 4 other complaints from people having the same experience. The company, genesis intermedia, has had many lawsuits against it, including stock violations. Go to google.com and look up genesis intermedia and you will find what I am talking about.

Bookmark   December 18, 2001 at 2:56PM
More Discussions
Anyone using Fitbit pedometers?
Just bought the Fitbit One clip-on pedometer. I have...
snowglobe
I want to start doing Yoga, is this something would I be able to
Hello Friends, I would like to start doing yoga, but...
Orneved
Lifestyle Changes
Hey everyone. My husband and I are in the middle of...
bigbaby
Is riding a Bike really good excercise?
I know that riding a bike is good for your legs but...
netshound
Help!
I have cancer and osteoporosis and have damage to lymph...
Dweezil
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™