WANTED: Strawberry Shortcake Crochet Patterns

kdbarrSeptember 22, 2002

I'd like to obtain the pattern and any Lollipop Lane and Dumplin Designs patterns.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kchodo

Hi,
I too am looking for the SSC crochet pattern. I do have Lollipop patterns. I have Cherries Jubilee, Sherbet Ice, Plum Preserves (2), Oatmeal Cookie, Orange Marmalade and Raspberry Fluff. Let me know if you have found the SSC and maybe we could work out a trade.
KC

Bookmark   December 31, 2002 at 10:46PM
beakay8

I have about 20 of the Dumplin Designs Lollipop Lane and Cupcake Corner patterns if you would like to have them, I will happily send them to you...

Bookmark   August 8, 2003 at 5:48PM
sjohoward

I am looking for the strawberry shortcake pattern. It does not matter if it is an original or not. If you have it, please let me know if I can get a copy of it.

Thanks.

Bookmark   August 18, 2003 at 2:41PM
mel1970

I have a strawberry shortcake doll crochet pattern along with some of the other dolls, blueberry muffin, blueberry cupcake, plus some of the lollipop lane dolls. Send me an email if you are interested and I can mail you copies of the patterns.

Bookmark   September 17, 2003 at 4:30PM
sunnshyne1013

I have all of the Dumplin Desigs patterns if anyone needs them, and I also have many other patterns for this type of doll. Email me if your interested at sunnshyne1013@hotmail.com
Crystal

Bookmark   September 18, 2003 at 4:01PM
Richteam

Hi,

I am looking for "Apple Dumpling" and "Ginger Snap". Does anyone have them? Thank you.

Bookmark   October 27, 2003 at 5:54PM
heidi_s_1978

hi,
I am looking for crochet strawberry shortcake and friends dolls if anyone has them could you please email me at heidi_s_1978@yahoo.com
thanks

Bookmark   February 29, 2004 at 8:37PM
loral_ee

would love to have any of the strawberry shortcake and friends patterns !
TIA Lora

Bookmark   June 14, 2004 at 11:12PM
solitary7770

I would like any Stawberry Shortcake and friends or like patterns, my daughters can't wait to have dolls "like mommy used to have". Please e-mail me at solitary7770@excite.com.
Thank you.

Bookmark   June 15, 2004 at 9:58PM
elyn10

I'm looking for strawberry shortcake knitting & crochet patterns. Can anyone help? Thanks :)

Bookmark   October 4, 2004 at 11:11PM
Berni_sk

I am also looking for the strawberry shortcake and friends patterns if any one can help. I use to have Strawberry Shortcake, Lemon Meringue and Blueberry Muffin but they got lost in my move. Can e-mail me at BernieJ82@hotmail.com

Bookmark   December 4, 2004 at 10:46AM
bear2000

I am looking for favorite playmates, crochet collections and sweet lov kids. If they use the 4 1/2" heads and hands. Thanks. I also have a catalog to buy the heads and hands.

Bookmark   January 18, 2005 at 9:19AM
bear2000

I am also looking for a pattern called mint julep,its also in one of these family. Thanks

Bookmark   January 18, 2005 at 10:54AM
peg206

my mother an myself are kooking for the ssc dools and can any one tell me what the strawbeery short cake corner dool patterns are never hurd of them thank you peg206

Bookmark   March 15, 2005 at 9:09PM
pecoza34

i would like if any body have the pattern of strawberry shortcake dress i would like to make two dress for a birtday patty on august if any one haved please imail me at the lapecoza2005@aol.com thank you for your concern.

Bookmark   July 27, 2005 at 2:44PM
michelekeith

My toddler loves Strawberry Shortcake dolls or quilts. I am also looking for care bear and spiderman patterns for grandbabies. If anyone has patterns they are willing to share I would appreciate it. If there is a fee for them please send me an email with your information so that I may send payment. Thanks Michele

Bookmark   November 7, 2005 at 11:24AM
wabbit123

Hello everyone, i am new to this site, what a find...Years ago i had the crochet patterns for strawberry shortcake and friends..i have since lost them and would love to find them again...i want to make them for my granddaughters now. If anyone has them and would like to share them with me plz send e-mail to Rabbitsdoe2003@yahoo.com......Thank you

Bookmark   December 20, 2005 at 12:33PM
beakay8

I posted a message quite a while ago about the Dumplin Designs Patterns... I have these patterns and am currently loading them into my yahoo photos public album... anyone wishing to have these patterns may visit my yahoo profile and view my photos to obtain them... there are already several there but still more to upload... hope to have them all there by the end of the day... I also have Strawberry Shortcake and Friends... I rescently received these patterns... it is 4 dolls that are about 14 inches tall... and they are completely crochet no heads or hands to purchase... I will also put these patterns in a yahoo photo album for all to enjoy... hope to have this done by the weekend... Remember my yahoo ID is (beatherbutt8) Happy Crocheting ... Bea

Bookmark   August 1, 2006 at 4:42PM
suzybtb

i also an wanting SSC crochet pattern, please if any one is willing to share it would be greatly appreciated

Bookmark   January 25, 2007 at 7:44PM
suzybtb

I also am wanting SSC crochet pattern, please if any one is willing to share it would be greatly appreciated. please e-mail bsstanley101603@comcast.net

Bookmark   January 25, 2007 at 7:59PM
ficklephonebug

Hi all, I am looking for SSC and friends Crochet patterns for my mom, if anyone will share, I would be very greatful, please e-mail Ficklephonebug@yahoo.com Thankyou

Bookmark   April 10, 2007 at 3:53PM
karenj72

http://tdcreations.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=23&osCsid=e6cd45bc74a7ab2e943ccf0e6ead62d2

here is a web site that has ssc and other doll items and patterns!!

Bookmark   December 1, 2007 at 4:21PM
poot17

would be very happy if anyone could send me the doll pattern SSC . My mother had them along time ago, but since she has passed away they kind of disappeared too. My Granddaughters would love these dolls. Any help in this matter would greatly be appreciated.

Bookmark   October 26, 2008 at 1:12AM
poot17

So very sorry that I did not post my e-mail address, so here it is twetydevil17@yahoo.com, once again sorry for not posting my address.

Bookmark   October 28, 2008 at 1:02PM
yelgab

Hi! I would dearly love to have the Strawberry Shortcake and friends crochet pattern. If anyone could send them to me I would really appreciate it. thanks,
Pat onlinepat3291@yahoo.com

Bookmark   January 22, 2009 at 7:47PM
angel7022

I would also really love to have the Strawberry Shortcake and friends pattern. If anyone could send them to me as well I would really appreciate it. Also, if anyone has the Strawberry Shortcake and friends crochet afghan patterns I would love to have those as well.

Thanks
Nadine at nwightman@sasktel.net

Bookmark   March 4, 2009 at 9:57PM
starvingartist

Nadine sending you both

Bookmark   March 6, 2009 at 9:05AM
lawchick

I would also really love to have the Strawberry Shortcake doll pattern. Thanks, eruffin@bellsouth.net

Bookmark   April 16, 2009 at 6:56PM
regina0809

When I was a little girl, my grandma and mom would crochet strawberry shortcake dolls and friends for me. I would love to do this for my daughter but my grandma no longer has the pattern. If anyone can send them to me I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!

Regina (regandjaydee@yahoo.com)

Bookmark   June 29, 2009 at 1:06PM
joyce0456

I too am looking for the Strawberry Shortcake Crochet pattern. I have a new granddaughter and thought these would be great for Christmas. My mother sent me written instructions that she had from years ago but they are so faded and unable to read. If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Bookmark   September 28, 2010 at 6:31PM
handannatan_hotmail_com

I would also really love to have the Strawberry Shortcake and friends pattern. If anyone could send them to me as well I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
HANDAN
handannatan@hotmail.com

Bookmark   March 30, 2011 at 5:01PM
dsdoglover4_gmail_com

My mother made the Strawberry Shortcake dolls with the 4 1/2 vinyl heads for my daughter 25 years ago. She has since lost the patterns and I would like to have them so I can make the dolls for my grandaughter. If anyone has them i would love to get them. I would be willing to pay if need be. Please email me at dsdoglover4@gmail.com.

Bookmark   May 17, 2011 at 3:10PM
joseinstclair_yahoo_com

Can someone please send me instructions to crochet strawberry shortcake & friends dolls. Lost all my books. :-(
joseinstclair@yahoo.com

Bookmark   June 16, 2011 at 4:46PM
nicolapnaj

Hi, I would be really grateful if someone could please send me any patterns for SSC doll & friends (knit or crochet). Your help is much appreciated. Thank you, Nicky... nrandall65@hotmail.co.uk

Bookmark   August 21, 2011 at 6:04PM
sknovisky

Hi, I am new to this forum and happened onto this post. My grandmother is looking for a crochet pattern for Strawberry Shortcake 14in. dolls which includes Gingersnap, Angel Cake, Orange Blossom, and (of course) Strawberry Shortcake. She recently moved to be closer to family and some of her crochet patterns are missing. Thanks so much....in advance. My email is sknovisky@aol.com.

Bookmark   August 31, 2011 at 7:55PM
krissy1025

I am very interested in the Leisure Arts Strawberry Shortcake and friends Crochet dolls patterns. If anyone has these patterns to share, I would be eternally grateful. Please email me at Krissy1025@gmail.com.
This is my first time posting. Thanks for reading.

Bookmark   January 4, 2012 at 5:45PM
Louisa4

Would like all of the ssc and dumpling and lollipop lane dolls. Will pay for copies and postage. email me at gardenia46526@peoplepc.com. Thank you in advance for your help.

Bookmark   August 4, 2013 at 3:16PM
yolie

Hi,
I to am looking for the crochet strawberry shortcake doll pattern. I hope its not to late to be asking for this doll pattern?
I'd appreciate any information, thank you
Yolie

Bookmark   February 1, 2015 at 12:33PM
yolie

Hi mel1970,
Would it be possible for you to send me the strawberry shortcake crochet doll pattern? Please let me know, I'd appreciate it alot.
Thank you,
Yolie
my email is Javvgar@comcast.net

Bookmark   February 2, 2015 at 10:06AM
yolie

Hi starvingartist,
Would it be possible for you to send me the strawberry shortcake crochet doll pattern? I'd appreciate it alot.
Thank you,
Yolie
my email is Javvgar@comcast.net

Bookmark   February 2, 2015 at 10:09AM
Casey Brown

Good day,
I am looking for all the patterns for the strawberry shortcake family. My grandmother passed away and we cannot find her patterns. She made them with plastic faces and hands. My email is fredcaseybrown@yahoo.com.

Thank you all!

Bookmark   February 22, 2015 at 7:22PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Montgomery Ward Signature Sewing Machine Manual
Looking for manual to model UHT J277A. It means a lot!...
rlw1979
WANTED: dumplin designs lollipop lane and cupcake corner patter
I would appreciate any patterns that could be emailed...
bonejo
WANTED: Jewelry and fiber old subscription magazines
Hi looking for free used Subscription magazines on...
rozutah
wanted: fiber craft's fcm433
Looking for the booklet FCM433 Mrs Claus Air Freshener...
rosemary1786
HAVE: bed doll patterns
I have some bed doll patterns and plenty of other patterns...
debbie37
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™