Collagevideos.com

ZoesMomOctober 29, 2001

This is a great website for ordering exercise videos. They have a huge variety of videos including many which aren't available in stores--such as Leslie Sansome's Walk Away series. They will also send you a catalog. What I have found great is how they describe each tape for you. They categorize them into three categories: Aerobics, Muscle Toning, and Stretch , Yoga & Tai Chi; indicate whether it is for beginner, intermediate or advanced users; tell you how long the video is--even breaks it down into a timeline of segments (warm-up, aerobics, toning, cooldown, etc.); and lists the top fitness magazines' ratings of these videos.

They have a section of specialty videos including ones for kids, pregnancy, seniors and special health issues (back pain, arthritis). There is also a selection of workout equipment--steps, body bars, balance balls and a great selection of workout music to order.

I've never had to wait more than three days for my videos to arrive after ordering. They state they usually ship within 24 hours. I think you will be pleased with their selection and service!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Great Workout Videos

More Discussions
In need of a great workout!!
We are in need of the machine that would give you the...
tonib40
What happened to white corn meal?
I love home made southern style corn bread, made with...
donk4kyv
Help!
I have cancer and osteoporosis and have damage to lymph...
Dweezil
Is riding a Bike really good excercise?
I know that riding a bike is good for your legs but...
netshound
Abtronic.... and the verdict on this is?
I just saw this on TV. Any feedback on this? Saw the...
TinaNY
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™