Coral Calcium

derek21September 22, 2007

Do you have any idea if this product can be used by a diabetic patient and if it is can anyone give a few inputs where I can get this?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
djbox

I would suggest you to consult your doctor on this. However I did come across this product on the website www.shopatshowcaseus.com and they have a good discount offer on all purchases recently

Bookmark   September 22, 2007 at 4:34PM
linnea56

Coral calcium is really no different from regular calcium: it's all calcium carbonate.

Bookmark   November 12, 2007 at 2:44PM
Terrapots

Coral calcium may give you minerals you may not want. Take calcium with vit D, magnesium and potassium from a source you can trust standards. A diabetic should check with their doctor just to be safe.

Bookmark   November 26, 2007 at 12:40AM
linnea56

The idea that coral calcium is better for you is nothing but a marketing gimmick to sell what would otherwise cost only pennies. Coral made up of the same mineral as shells which is the same mineral as limestone! All calcium carbonate. Considering the endangered state of the coral reefs of the world, it might be better to avoid using this source.
Rather look into which is the most digestible form of calcium. Plus whether the mineral has been tested for lead content, as lead and calcium carbonate are often found together.

Bookmark   December 17, 2007 at 4:17PM
More Discussions
Herbalife Nutrition
Is Herbalife Nutrition more beneficial than prescription...
lisamerryy
Food expiration date
Is the 2 yr limit valid on canned food? Our garage...
joe_mn
In need of a great workout!!
We are in need of the machine that would give you the...
tonib40
Abtronic.... and the verdict on this is?
I just saw this on TV. Any feedback on this? Saw the...
TinaNY
Do Ab Machines Shown on TV Really Work? - Report from ABC News
This was at ABC News' website... Friday December 14...
MrsJim
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™