Colon Cleansing Product Recomendations?

beachchairSeptember 11, 2007

I have been doing alot of yoga lately, and recently in one of my classes I over heard a couple of people talking about colon cleansing. I was eavesdropping on their conversation, because I am interested in colon cleansing and if it actually works.

I know alot of people have their opinions about colon cleansing, and they all make good points. I have always been curious about colon cleansing and I am thinking about trying a colon cleansing product, just to see what the hype is about. Just so I can have some input from a personal experience, and not someone that repeats what they hear, because it sounds good.

Can anyone suggest a colon cleansing product that they have tried or heard good things about?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
salena

The colon cleanses itself. You don't clean ears or noses and we wouldn't have to clean our mouth if we ate the proper foods. The surface of the colon replaces itself every 7 days, so whats to clean? Don't mess with mother nature.

Bookmark   September 13, 2007 at 8:11AM
spielbass

What salena said, and eat enough fiber. Read the article in the link below for starters.

Here is a link that might be useful: An editorial on colon therapy by a real doctor

Bookmark   September 14, 2007 at 3:44AM
cecilia_md7a

The only time your colon needs cleansing is before you have a colonoscopy or other medical procedure! Don't bother.

Bookmark   December 4, 2007 at 1:57PM
blueheron

What Salena and others said. It's a gimmicky procedure that isn't needed.

Bookmark   December 7, 2007 at 8:17PM
Frizzle

Bad lunchmeat

The BEST colon cleanse product available, and you can make it yourself at home!

(Don't ask me how I know....)

Bookmark   April 10, 2008 at 12:29PM
SheeshareeII

whoa whoa.. look at all the processed foods out there. I know there's a lot of views on this. i did the colonix cleanse and i feel great. I'm sure there are some that work better than others. Just like some vitamins/supp. are junk. Different qualities.
Here's the link

I was skeptical at first but i started having digestive problems. docs diagnosed me with ibs and i just got sick of dealing. after reading all the testimonials i get it a shot and am glad i did. good luck with your search!

Here is a link that might be useful: Colonix

Bookmark   April 24, 2008 at 3:13PM
More Discussions
Food expiration date
Is the 2 yr limit valid on canned food? Our garage...
joe_mn
Herbalife Nutrition
Is Herbalife Nutrition more beneficial than prescription...
lisamerryy
Elliptical owners-AFG4.1ae
I have just purchased one of these machines and am...
BatocheBob
Is riding a Bike really good excercise?
I know that riding a bike is good for your legs but...
netshound
The food Villains! -- please join in
I'm not exactly sure when it all started, but it seems...
celestial
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™