HAVE: Wanted: these fibre craft patterns

JanNicholsonJune 7, 2003

Hello ladies, I'm looking for 15 inch doll dresses.I have some patterns to trade.Wanted Victoria,Miss Lilly,sunrise/sunset,Serena,Audrey,Marrissa,Samantha,and musical bride.---American scool of needlework Victorian doll costumes,---Annies crochet pastel promenade,bed doll belles-prettyies---TD creations crochet Smily.Or others.Thanks for any help.Jan

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
precious_angel1694

i am looking for any fibrecraft 15 inch doll pattern i moved and all mine got misplaced ,i would love to get the southern belle and general and the northern rose and her mate as well as constance i miss these patterns alot i make them for my grand daughter's if any one could please help me i would appreciate it alot ..thanks ,i do have the patterns to the 15 inch bride doll and groom they survived how i do not know but ,,i have the patterns of them to trade.

Bookmark   August 2, 2003 at 2:52PM
Paula_143

I have Fibre Craft Musical Bride, Audrey, Southern Belle, Abigail, Camelia, Indian Princess IV, Chief IV, and TD Creations "January and February" Toilet Tissue Cover patterns. I would be willing to trade any of the above for Fibre Craft Merry Sunshine and Peppermint Candy.

Bookmark   August 6, 2003 at 1:09PM
judindysquise2

i have the northern rose-annual bride,snowflake,twinkle star,peach blossom,peppermint candy,erin,little red riding hood,merry sunshine and several more-will trade for lilly,constance, mary had a little lamb,annabelle,and southern general.
thank you in advance

Bookmark   August 28, 2003 at 8:16PM
bluerose46526

I have the Southern Belle, Queen of Silver, Peppermint Candy, and Miriam. I'm looking for The Southern General, Northern Rose, and the Northern Officer. I am willing to trade pattern for pattern.

Bookmark   September 24, 2003 at 10:19AM
lttlspdy21

Hi everyone I'm looking for some doll patterns. I hope some one out there can help me. I have a lot of different doll patterns I'm willing to share with you. I'm looking for the following doll patterns : Northern Rose,Annual Bride, Snowflake, Twinkle Star, Merry Sunshine, Queen of Silver, Mirian, 15" Bride and Groom, Audrey, Camelia, January and Febuary Tissue doll, Mothers Lullaby, Birthstone Dolls Vol.2, 13" Red Riding Hood and Wolf, 14" Stars and Sripes Santa, Baby Emma, Mr. and Mrs. Claus from Fibre Craft Book # FCM256 Lesslie, Shannon,Noreen,Ceil, Michelle, Lila, Violet, Jennifer, Amber, Jill, Lea, Mary Ann, Kathy, Misty, Faith, Holly,Pillow doll Rose Marie and Sweetheart doll. I will up date this list as I go. Thank you for everyones help.

Bookmark   November 12, 2003 at 8:47PM
greeneys98

Hi,

I don't know how many of these you have acquired, but I have quite a few of the ones that you want.

Bookmark   January 23, 2004 at 10:32PM
turtlebabies

i am looking for mary had a little lamb doll pattern. any help would be nice. pattie

Bookmark   April 18, 2004 at 12:22PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Fibre Craft Bed Dolls
I have lots of Fibre Craft bed dolls if anyone would...
sherrysheart
HAVE: Elnita T34 Serger manual
Hi All, I'm looking for an instruction manual for this...
dawninva
WANTED: Chart for the poem Santa's magic key
I am looking for a chart to make it for my grand nieces....
sweetkitten51
have: have: annies calendar bed doll 91-95
Entire collection of patterns from 1991 thru 1995. Also,...
cherita70739
WANTED: Dumplin Designs Bed Dolls
I am looking for bed doll patterns by Dumplin Designs....
Franki
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™