Anyone heard of Algoxyll?

Keri JohnsonAugust 10, 2001

I saw a magazine ad and internet site on this plant and seaweed extract that is supposed to get your metabolism working again or better, whichever applies. Has anyone ever taken this, heard of it, or have any info. on it? What, if any, results did you have?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
patti1298_aol_com

http://www.algoxyll.com/ - check out this site. i just started using it today. i'll keep everyone posted on my progress.

Bookmark   August 16, 2001 at 11:54AM
Shirley29436

I just saw an ad today in a magazine for Algoxyll. I immediately thought "It's too good to be true!!! A few months ago, I saw an ad on losing weight, but I can't remember the product name. When I researched it on the Internet, I found all these horror stories. Most of the people never received the product after paying their money and I believe it came from Canada. Must not be the same one since you say you have already received the algoxyll.

I also would like to know of your progress and how long it took you to receive it. They have a webside - did you order it from there?

Thanks!

Bookmark   August 17, 2001 at 4:43PM
picturelady6_hotmail_com

Hi there,
I've been on the Metabolife for three month now and haven't had any changes. I'm calling it quits. Then I picked up Woman's Day and saw the same add you did. I think it's too good to be true too. Before I order any of these have you heard anything positive?

Bookmark   August 22, 2001 at 4:41PM
rtucker6_cfl_rr_com

I was interested in this product, too. I changed my mind after doing a "search" on this product to see what others were saying about it. I found there are LOTS of questions, no answers, no results. I'm sticking with exercise and healthful eating. It may be the slow way, but it's the tried and true way! (And it costs nothing!)

Bookmark   August 24, 2001 at 10:29AM
rn2b2003_hotmail_com

I saw the advertisment in the commissary magazine"FAMILY", let me know how yah do and how long it took you to get it.
Most importantly RESULTS!!! :oP

Bookmark   August 27, 2001 at 12:18PM
laneaud_cs_com

wanting to know if patti has gotten any results? i am thinking of buying it, but would love to hear how you did first. Please let us know!!

Bookmark   August 29, 2001 at 6:36PM
kkd683_yahoo_com

I ordered it and received it within 7 days. I've been using it for 5 days and have'nt lost a pound or inch. I guess it was too good to be true!

Bookmark   September 3, 2001 at 1:16PM
SMCNED_MSN_COM

just ordered it today 9/3. will follow up with results

Bookmark   September 3, 2001 at 5:51PM
zeitgeist_animenet_org

You guys are lazy. This forum
is not deticated to lazy people
who need to use a magical pill
to lose weight.

It is a diet and exercise forum,
a bunch of lazy pigs who eat
fried food well trying to lose
weight, this is not.. "lets
use pills and not exercise" forum.

Bookmark   September 4, 2001 at 1:56AM
legan_esapco_com

i started taking it today. I'll let you know...at least it doesn't taste nasty. It arrived in about 10 days.

Bookmark   September 6, 2001 at 10:42AM
deadams_coshocton_com

I am on bottle #3 and I have only lost 5 lbs. I emailed the Co. to see what I need to change. I am seriously thinking of filing for a refund

Bookmark   September 18, 2001 at 6:13PM
deadams_coshocton_com

Reply back from Company is that my body is still adjusting to the Algoxyll and to keep using it about 20 - 30 minutes prior to a each meal. HMMMMMMMMMM

Bookmark   September 19, 2001 at 10:01PM
SaraHerkins_yahoo_com

I just found out that ginko biloba (in algoxyll) is the same stuff thats used to make the drug speed. Anyone hear of that too?

Bookmark   September 24, 2001 at 10:21PM
WendiD

I just returned my Algoxyll. I actually gained weight while using it, without eating any more than usual.

Bookmark   September 25, 2001 at 12:15AM
kmstrand_bright_net

Never heard that ginko biloba was used for making speed. It has always been an herb used to help with memory.

Bookmark   October 2, 2001 at 8:39AM
KeriBJ

I am sending back. Did not work, and I actually gained weight as well. To the idiot that said he thinks I am a lazy pig for trying this, just so you know, I work out everyday, with an hour of cardio, 45 mins. of weights, and eat a specific diet from a nutritionist. I am not lazy, just looking to work smarter not harder, making sure my metabolism is getting any boost it can. Can you please keep your narrow-minded comments to yourself, because you obviously know nothing. Thanks

Bookmark   October 9, 2001 at 6:59PM
zeitgeist_animenet_org

No it's you who is the obvious idiot. You don't work hard nor smart, or you would not need pills to maintain a healthy weight.

Bookmark   October 9, 2001 at 7:02PM
lakelife_metrocast_net

To Zeit:

This is also not the site for mean spirited name calling, cruel comments, or miss guided advise that exercise solves everything. This is a site to answer each other questions and be supportive of those that are trying to do something about their bodies and ways of life. Not everyone's metabolism works the same. If you can't be helpful or supportive then get lost.

To Keri: I also saw the ad in a magazine and wondered about its claims. ThatÂs why I am here. Seems like most comments are negative. I don't think I'm going to buy it. I'm holding out for Patti. If she loses weight I'll try it.

Bookmark   October 27, 2001 at 11:40PM
lakelife_metrocast_net

I found a discussion of Algoxyll at www.freeweightloss.com. All of the comments were negative. Everyone had tried it with no results and were getting their money back. Also, getting your money back seems as difficult as losing weight. Just another too-good-to-be-true scam. Sorry, I had my hopes up too. Here is the URL so you can see for yourself.

http://www.freeweightloss.com/messages/28509.html

Best of luck.

Bookmark   October 28, 2001 at 12:10AM
Alicia0701

I've tried everything. Weight Watchers was the best but yet I only lost 7 pounds at the most. That took almost 6 months. Metabolife, I also lost only 6 pounds. I'm going to give this a try. I ordered it today. My husband & I both are going to try this and give it 100%. I'll keep you all updated as to when we get it and every few days.

As for Ziet you must not have anything better to do but put people down for bettering them selfs. Get a life... I'm going to lose the weight my way.

Bookmark   November 25, 2001 at 10:50PM
lolsson

All, Please see the message from fluteangel. It is regarding the scam that algoxyll diet appears to be. I don't know if anyone out there tried ultralipolean diet pills, but if you are thinking about it, don't bother. It's just another costly mistake. I've tried everything in the book and it looks like I'll be back at weight watchers struggling through. Good luck to the rest of you.

Bookmark   December 2, 2001 at 2:07AM
fran602

Hi, I recently ordered a bottle of this Algoxyll - it took 3 weeks to arrive and when it did there were no instructions on the bottle or the packaging on how to take it. I looked on the website that I ordered it from and there was no mention on there either so I emailed them but they have not got back to me yet. Can anyone tell me how it is supposed to be taken i.e. how many drops, how many times a day, straight on the tongue or mixed with water. Thanks for the help.

Bookmark   August 20, 2007 at 8:16AM
More Discussions
A Physical Therapist Told Me
MY DH goes to a physical therapy gym several times...
jannie
anti-aging
hello, looking for anti-aging products. Ideas?
tiggervan
green tea for weight loss
Has anyone tried drinking green tea to lose weight?...
cheesecurlgurl
Yoga and weight loss II
Hi everyone! Since the thread closed I thought I'd...
georgia_girl
Lifestyle Changes
Hey everyone. My husband and I are in the middle of...
bigbaby
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™