WANTED: plastic canvas binder patterns & other binder patterns

izzzzzyJune 21, 2004

hi I am trying to find the older patterns for mainly the plastic canvas craft that come in binders. I have found a few that belong to larger collections & I am trying to get as many more as I can to have the rest of the collections. there are some that are titled annie's & then there are also a few I have found that are done from the needlecraft shop & I was able to get some of them that are from a leisure arts binder & they all have the binder holes down the sides to keep them in their binders & you can just take them out & put them in a sheet protector if you want to take them with you for doctor's waiting room projects & such which we need to give us some more projects to do instead of doing the same over & over. Does anyone know how I can get lots of these kinds of patterns & also maybe other older plastic canvas pattern leaflets or books & patterns for barbie in plastic canvas, we have just started this plastic canvas & now we can not get enough. If so can you email me to let me know so I can find out how I can be able to get any that you have offered or how to trade for them. We do have some other older cross stitch, crochet & other kinds of patterns & lots of magazines that grandma does not do so much anymore if anyone is looking for any of those we might be able to help with.

More Discussions
HAVE: Strawberry Shortcake Lollipop doll pattern
Hi, I to am looking for the strawberry shortcake lollipop...
yolie
WANTED: the last supper filet crochet pattern
Hi Ladies, I am looking for the last supper filet crochet...
coffeelady
WANTED: Bucilla , Lasetta, etc. Easy Weave afghan patterns
I am interested in trading afghan or pillow weaving...
lauralex
WANTED: Jewelry and fiber old subscription magazines
Hi looking for free used Subscription magazines on...
rozutah
HAVE: lace afghan netting instructions
I have just taken up the art of lace afghan netting....
grammy42
Sponsored Products
Rural Green Bold Stripe Ovo Table Lamp
Lamps Plus
Silver Leopard Rug 4' x 6' - SILVER LEOPARD
$779.00 | Horchow
Gridiron Console Table in Silver
$399.00 | LexMod
Wilshire Arm Chair - Antique White - Set of 2 - 4508-805
$449.00 | Hayneedle
Belgaum Indoor Area Rug - 2'6" x 8'
Grandin Road
Primeval Coffee/ Beige Oriental Rug (7'7 Round)
Overstock.com
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™