Time to change my life
Hi everyone! I'm hoping I can join up with all of you in our efforts to become healthy. It's way past time for me to shed the pounds that keep me unhealthy and worry my family--so let me know if I'm in the right place for support :) If I am consistent and dedicated to this, I should reach a 10% weight loss by New Years and reach my target for my height/frame by Feb 2006, shedding 2 lbs. per week average. I have some questions for those of you out there:
- How much have you increased your activity?
- How do you handle breakfast on the run?
- Do any of you use Leanne's meal planner from FlyLady? Does it help?
- Please tell me what keeps you going. I need to keep going too!
- How do you "unlearn" bad portion sizing?
Thanks everyone, I want to make this work. I don't do what I consider crash diets, I just waited a few years (not gaining, but not losing) until I felt ready to take on this challenge. I wish I hadn't waited--what on earth did I think was more important that my health and fitness?