mcdonalds birthday party

JACKIERAYJuly 28, 2002

THE THEME OF OUR BIRTHDAY PARTY IS MCDONALDS ANY IDEAS???

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
JACKIERAY

I'M HAVING A MCDONALDS PARTY FOR MY DAUGHTER AT MY HOUSE.
I NEEDS IDEAS ABOUT GAMES I SHOULD PLAY? FOOD I SHOULD SERVE? DECORATION IDEAS? CENTERPIECE IDEAS? WHAT KIND OF PARTY FAVORS I SHOULD USE? THE ENTERTAINMENT I SHOULD HIRE? AS YOU CAN SEE I NEED A LOT OF HELP!!!!

Bookmark   July 28, 2002 at 8:59PM
woodny

Well, the food should be fairly simple, Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, French fries etc. You can rent a drink dispenser, they call them "orange bowls", for, usually, a $25 deposit and then you can purchase the orange drink mix and a sleeve of cups for around $6. The cups have the McDonald's Logo on it.

For decorations, to keep it simple, put up red and white streamers. Talk to the manager of your local McDonald's and they may let you purchase, or even give them to you, some of the "Happy Meal" bags/boxes and you can serve lunch in those. You may want to call a week or more in advance to order them, depending on how many you need.

For activities. You can purchase Face Painting "crayons", that you just have to dip lightly in water, then you can paint there faces to look like Ronald or the Grimace, Hamburgler, The Fry Guys etc. They come off easily with soap and water and DO NOT STAIN. You could see if you could rent a Ronald McDonald costume, or other characters, and have someone dress up in them and make balloon animals and do the face painting.

Make Ronald's face on the top of the cake and place this in the center of the table as the center piece.

Games
Make Ronald's face on a cardboard box and cut out the "mouth" and have a bean bag toss. Play pin the top bun on the Hamburger.
Play Ronald McDonald Bingo: Make your own Bingo game - See if you can find stickers or draw the faces of the McDonald's Characters plus, hamburgers, French fries, twist ice cream cone, Chicken nuggets etc. onto bingo game boards. Make duplicate pieces to "draw" out of a hat and play bingo.

Even if you do not use any of these ideas I hope it will at least get your creative juices flowing. Let us know how the party turns out and/or what you decide to do.

Bookmark   July 28, 2002 at 10:51PM
Sunny66

McDonalds hosts their own parties for the kids, so you don't really need to plan anything.

Bookmark   July 30, 2002 at 4:20PM
woodny

how was the party?

Bookmark   August 12, 2002 at 12:11AM
More Discussions
Disappearing Brunch Guest
I'd love to hear your responses. We had a brunch for...
newgardenelf
Tipping a Personal Chef
I've been given a gift of having a personal chef come...
msbrandywinevalley
Two sides to every RSVP
Deleted This post was edited by Jewel654 on Sun, Dec...
jewelisfabulous
Planning ahead: graduation
My oldest is graduating college in May (yeah!). His...
jewelisfabulous
Gift for 80th. Birthday
We're invited to a restaurant for an 80th birthday...
suvgal
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™