Daily Diet/Exercise Journal - JULY

kathyg7777June 30, 2004

A new month is here and where is everyone?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kathyg7777

Well, my GardenWeb subscription is up and I've decided it's not worth renewing. I used to post almost every day but stopped because most of the time I feel like I'm talking to myself. So, to whomever is left, which as far as I know is just Superbee (maybe), good luck to you!

Bookmark   July 3, 2004 at 7:42PM
superbee

Kathy

I am sorry you won't be renewing. I was away camping in Maine during these past few days. I understand that some of the forums are very slow, I also am unhappy about that but I guess this is the kind of thing in which how active a forum is depends on the level of interest in the topic :(

Thanks much for your support Kathy, during my efforts to keep on exercising. I will miss you.

Superbee

P.S.

I accidentally discovered the Kitchen Table on this site sometime ago and I find that it is really active and has a wonderful bunch of folks.

Bookmark   July 6, 2004 at 3:20PM
wanda_illinois

Kathy,

Sorry that you will not be renewing your subscription. You will be missed. I wish you the best of luck!
I have no excuse for not posting anymore, except.... that I haven't been dieting and exercising, which I am totally ashamed of! I think a person only posts when they are proud of theirselves, but they don't want to tell all the bad.
I also think that summer is really slow on the board. People are vacationing, gardening and doing all kinds of activities.
Best of luck to you, Kathy! Wanda

Bookmark   July 8, 2004 at 8:40AM
More Discussions
Do you own a masticating juicer?
Just bought an Omega and I was wondering if you peel...
msrose
Any exercise equipment good for home ?
Hey Everyone, I am new to this forum and wanted some...
ashleymore
How to exercise with broken foot?
I came back from a wonderful trip. I had been in pretty...
linnea56
Abtronic.... and the verdict on this is?
I just saw this on TV. Any feedback on this? Saw the...
TinaNY
Which brand of canned pineapple has least tin-can-taste?
To me there's a very strong tin can odor in canned...
jally
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™