*sigh* It's Mother's Day!!!

superbeeMay 9, 2004

Happy Mother's Day everyone.

DH and DS were kind enough to take me out to lunch at my favorite restaurant. I am sure I have gained a few extra pounds with just one delicious lunch! Now I will have to walk extra miles to get those extra pounds off :(

Ahhh at least I've made the resolution to exercise :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Pam_SewsAlot

Hi Superbee!

Are you still sticking to the exercising? I try to walk everyday. Most of the time I'm raring to go...but some days, whewwww. My mind says go, go, go...but my feet say no, no, no.

Let us know,

Pam.

Bookmark   June 4, 2004 at 11:17PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
superbee

Oh Pam I sooo understand what you're going through! But strangely enough, the REVERSE is what is happening to me now. I had sinus surgery a couple of weeks ago and the doctor said NOT to exercise for two weeks. So now my feet says go, go, go but my mind says no, no, no you better put your feet up or you will end up with more bleeding through the nose (I've had enough of that this past 10 days). Well I still have 5 days to go out of the two weeks and then I will be all set to exercising again. I am actually looking forward to it, although I am not sure I will look forward to it THAT MUCH once the day arrives LOL.

B

Bookmark   June 5, 2004 at 3:12PM
More Discussions
Do you own a masticating juicer?
Just bought an Omega and I was wondering if you peel...
msrose
Which brand of canned pineapple has least tin-can-taste?
To me there's a very strong tin can odor in canned...
jally
Do Ab Machines Shown on TV Really Work? - Report from ABC News
This was at ABC News' website... Friday December 14...
MrsJim
Elliptical owners-AFG4.1ae
I have just purchased one of these machines and am...
BatocheBob
Is riding a Bike really good excercise?
I know that riding a bike is good for your legs but...
netshound
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™