Vemma - Liquid Vitamin

cactuscatieMay 27, 2008

Has anyone heard about or has anyone taken a liquid vitamin called Vemma. Apparently you can only buy it through representatives. Someone was telling me about it, he claims it fantastic, blah, blah, blah blah. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
devorah

bumping down

Bookmark   June 25, 2008 at 3:35PM
lisa11310

I can tell you that Vemma is not a bad product, however it is a knock of of Xango. You should listen to the Bla Bla Bla... The main ingredient at (least in Xango) is the whole fruit of the Mangosteen. This fruit is one of the strongest antioxidants know but the big thing is that it is a very potent anti-inflammatory and has natural cox2 inhibitors. It has replaced my Celebrex (similar to Vioxx) It is great to be pain free and have my mobility back without the use of dangerous drugs. I am not trying to sell anything here...just advising that ther really is something to this and you should pay attention. www.pubmed.gov Type in xanthones or Mangosteen, see for yourself (this is a government medical research site). People should really start thinking what they are putting in their bodies. When was the last time you saw a RX comercial that didn't have 15 possible side effects listed that were worse than what the RX is suposed to treat? Think!

Bookmark   June 26, 2008 at 9:45AM
Happy_Go_Lucky_Gayle

I rarely come to this forum, just passing through.

But,
I have used the Vemma and I really thing it helped me as for as more energy. My BF still uses it and it is now available in 1 doze sizes. She buys it on the internet. I had to quit using it just because of the cost for both of us to use it.

Gayle

Bookmark   June 30, 2008 at 2:37PM
kkhall_peoplepc_com

I have used Vemma for two years, and it is a very effective vitamin supplement, particularly if you don't like to swallow large multivitamin pills several times a day. They recommend two ounces which I started with, but then read in a nutrition guide that only one ounce was needed. The downside is that the supplement is costly and the shipping charges added on makes it even more so. I have recently switched to a liquid supplement at a slightly less cost with free shipping, and the ingredients are the same minus the mangosteen. To early to tell any difference.

Bookmark   August 31, 2011 at 2:43PM
More Discussions
Which brand of canned pineapple has least tin-can-taste?
To me there's a very strong tin can odor in canned...
jally
Are vegetarians less healthy than meat eaters? Interesting!
Anyone ever heard this? I was watching "Criminal...
lifeflower123
Anyone using Fitbit pedometers?
Just bought the Fitbit One clip-on pedometer. I have...
snowglobe
green tea for weight loss
Has anyone tried drinking green tea to lose weight?...
cheesecurlgurl
anti-aging
hello, looking for anti-aging products. Ideas?
tiggervan
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™