Bose

JonesyDecember 3, 2006

Has anyone here used a Bose wave music system? I am interested in the one with the multiple CD changer. Is the sound any better than a regular radio. The size and the CD changer is what I am interested, it also plays MP3s.

One other question. I was told by someone that you can download your camera photos to the ipod while working away from your computer. Is this possible? Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
steve_o

No experience with the first item.

The second is do-able. You need either one of the newer "photo" iPods or you can use your favorite Web search engine to search for the words download digital photos ipod and find some software which may be able to do the job for you, depending on your model of iPod and digital camera.

Bookmark   December 4, 2006 at 8:17AM
Jonesy

thanks Steve. I will check that out. I just bought a 30 GB regular Ipod and it is suppose to store so many pictures.

Bookmark   December 5, 2006 at 11:38PM
broadwinged

We've had a Bose Wave for six years. The sound is excellent. Much better than a standard stereo and rivals many of my friends sound systems. (Having said that, I am sure a music connoisseur would tell you where fault lies) O

Our model is a single cd with radio version. It has no bass or treble control it just works.

Cheers

Bookmark   December 6, 2006 at 10:01AM
Jonesy

Thanks broadwinged,

Steve, I did some research and Apple said that there would soon be a wire, connector...whatever to download from a digital camera to the photo Ipod. I could not find a "photo Ipod" listed on their site, so maybe it is any Ipod that stores photos like most do with music.

Bookmark   December 7, 2006 at 9:59PM
steve_o

I think "photo iPod" would be limited to the color-screen iPods (maybe some of the older ones, but a grainy silver-white picture wouldn't do much for most people) :-p

Hope that works for you.

Bookmark   December 8, 2006 at 9:09AM
just_chris

Bose - YES!

Bookmark   December 13, 2006 at 8:16AM
More Discussions
Sound Goes Off Occasionally on TV
I have a Sharp ACQUOS TV. A few days ago, I started...
WalnutCreek Zone 7b/8a
arc breakers tripping
We have arc fault breakers and one of them keeps tripping,...
newhomeseattle
hdmi connection
i have a hd tv but standard cable. no hd premium service....
stoveguyy
home stero using XM radio
i am building our retirement home and have installed...
coetexas
plug-in tart warmers - parchment-paper safe?
Hi, re: plug-in wax-tart warmers: Is it safe to cover...
jally
Sponsored Products
11 ft. Fern Stripe Fabric Hammock and Steel Stand Set - 14347
$119.99 | Hayneedle
13 ft. Polyester Rope Hammock and Steel Stand Set - 14346
$149.99 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™