walk away the lb with leslie sansome

timbershortApril 30, 2009

Hi,

I just heard about Leslie Sansome not too long ago and been using one of her DVD's for 3weeks now and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Mine is called "walk away the pounds for abs" i bought it off of ebay with the waist belt with resistance bands that go around your waist. any other dvd's out there that are good??? I also just ordered Debra Mazda's workout's she is very new. Look her up on youtube also to view her DVD clips.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
socks

I just ordered the Huckabee videos from QVC. Haven't gotten them yet as they are on backorder. Don't know if they are good or not but I hope they are a good supplement to other exercise I'm doing. There are 5 videos in the set for about $20, so I figured that was a good deal.

I've also enjoyed Yoga for the Rest of Us, Back Care Basics.

Bookmark   April 30, 2009 at 8:58PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
minnie_tx

I love the walk away the pounds I do the one mile part of the two mile video that has the weighted balls. I do it for movement not expecting weight loss. I stopped for awhile but am now getting back into it. it is not safe to walk around the neighborhood and this is the next best thing. I don't know why this particulat one suits me. since I have about 3 or 4 of the tapes.

Bookmark   June 27, 2009 at 9:06PM
More Discussions
The food Villains! -- please join in
I'm not exactly sure when it all started, but it seems...
celestial
Yoga and weight loss II
Hi everyone! Since the thread closed I thought I'd...
georgia_girl
A Physical Therapist Told Me
MY DH goes to a physical therapy gym several times...
jannie
Herbalife Nutrition
Is Herbalife Nutrition more beneficial than prescription...
lisamerryy
Do Ab Machines Shown on TV Really Work? - Report from ABC News
This was at ABC News' website... Friday December 14...
MrsJim
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™