Looking for Pony Glasses

cheerful1_gwMay 22, 2008

I can't seem to find these. I thought they were a type of shot glass. No luck online.

My friend, who is trying to find these glasses, said they were in "The Godfather" movie in the restaurant scene. I don't have the movie, so I don't know what they look like.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

A pony is a small shot....as in a "pony of brandy"...less than a shot.
Commonly stemmed but doesn't have to be.
A pony holds an ounce a shot an ounce and a half.

Here is a link that might be useful: pony glass

    Bookmark   May 22, 2008 at 7:01PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Holiday dinner with divorced inlaws.
Once again it is a holiday dinner coming up and I always...
Tipping a Personal Chef
I've been given a gift of having a personal chef come...
guests who just won't leave
I couldn't find a thread on this topic, so here goes... I...
Young teens and birthday parties
Anyone on here a parent of a young teen (13-14 years...
Centerpiece advice - White hybrid LA lilies
reposted in the Home Decorating Forum Here is a link...
Sponsored Products
Erica Vanity Chair - BELLA PEACOCK
$1,069.00 | Horchow
Brooks Oval Vessel Sink
Signature Hardware
Lilac 1,000-Thread Count Luxury Lace Deep-Pocket Sheet Set
$54.99 | zulily
Jane Hamley Wells | EFE Lounge Armchair
Cirque Frameless Wall Mirror - 23.6W x 31.5H in. - SSM635
$109.12 | Hayneedle
A331 Pendant by Artek
$995.00 | Lumens
Vigo Chocolate Caramel Swirl Glass Vessel Waterfall Faucet Set
Set of Six Schott Zwiesel Grappa/Transparent Spirits Glasses
$89.95 | FRONTGATE
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™