Diabetes Information!

betty_the_villagesJanuary 16, 2006

Just a few days ago I wrote on the Kitchen Table Forum to let people that have Diabetes write me for information on two Diabetes Forums on the Internet. So far 6 people have ask for them. I just wanted to add this post here too.

In the meantime I came up with the idea, of all that are interested in their diabetes, might be interested in a list I am making with names and email addresses of just diabetics. I will just send out information that I learn and also let all know how I am doing with my diabetes 2 condition.

Also, we each can keep a group "list" with all our email addresses in our addess book and each of us that learns something new can share how they are handling the disease. We can help each other. We will call it "Diabetes Learn and Share"

If anyone is interested and wants to be on the list and participate please write me personally. I am learning things every day. I know some of you know a lot more than I do and have valuable info to share. I have only had my Diabetes for 4 months. I need help, especially with the cooking too......smile!

bettebee2@comcast.net

Betty in Florida

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
surfergal

just fyi, The "transitions" diet post here sent me searching out low glycemic diets which say they control diabetes - hth - sounds interesting, but I would not buy the diet foods they sell

Here is a link that might be useful: low glycemic diet link

Bookmark   February 3, 2006 at 7:09PM
More Discussions
Broke leg --so how to lose weight without exercise?
I am bedridden for awhile...am 70 pounds overweight...
momofanna
Yoga and weight loss II
Hi everyone! Since the thread closed I thought I'd...
georgia_girl
Total Gym, workouts for weight loss
Hi I am a 52 yr.old (overweight)male who has a total...
popellis
Do you own a masticating juicer?
Just bought an Omega and I was wondering if you peel...
msrose
I want to start doing Yoga, is this something would I be able to
Hello Friends, I would like to start doing yoga, but...
Orneved
Sponsored Products
Sit Dining Chair
| Italy Design
50 Informal Notes/Pers. Envelopes
$64.00 | Horchow
A & E Solid Oak Americana Wood Bookcase - AMER3636-L
$635.98 | Hayneedle
Lempi Glass Gray - Set of 2 - Iittala
$85.00 | HORNE
Matthews Fan Company | Cinni Table Fan
$323.00 | YLighting