Anyone still doing The Firm videos?

jen823January 14, 2004

Hi Everyone,

I just started working out with The Firm Fanny Lifter videos. I really like it and was wondering if anyone has some advice on it.

Thanks,

Jen

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
angep

I am still doing them. I haven't lost any weight, but I did lose 2% body fat, according to my home scale. I am also not doing a diet regiment. I really like doing them though, and I can definitly feel muscle under my skin. I have recently upped to the 10lb dumbells for heavy.

I was doing them 5 days, but we just got a Crossbow, so I alternate days with that, sometimes doing 3 a week and sometimes 2. I may go back to 4 of 5 a week of The Firm plus the Crossbow, once I get really strong, and see if that will accelerate any wight loss. Dieting just doesn't work for me.

Have you joined The Firm believers message board? I would if it was free, but I was wondering if it was worth the 10$ a month.

Bookmark   January 14, 2004 at 6:09PM
jen823

Hi Angep,

I haven't joined the Firm Message board. I don't think I would use it much, but I can see where it would be helpful. I did the body sculpt last nite and told my DH that I thought I would be a beginner forever. It's tough. I need to lose about 50 lbs. I had a baby in September and need to get rid of that extra weight. I know between the firm tapes and Sommersizing, I will get the weight off. Patience is not my best virtue though. LOL!

If you have any tips, I would love to hear them.

Jen

Bookmark   January 15, 2004 at 9:00AM
angep

For tips, I would say, just keep increasing the weights. We lack the hormones to get big and bulky, so we can't be afraid of the weights. I would suggest adding a few tapes in here and there, when money permits. I got the whole BSS2 from QVC, but bought a 3 pack of BSS1 off ebay. That way I have 6 different workouts, so it doesn't get boring.

I was supposed to do Cardio sculpt last night, but DVD player wasn't working, so I will do that today, and Total scuplt tomorrow. Next month sometime, the new BSS3 is coming out. It's got 4 new workouts, including a yoga one, but it has a new step, so I may hold off on that.

Bookmark   January 15, 2004 at 10:51AM
minivanmom

Yup, still use the Firm tapes every couple of days, but I like the older tapes and hardly ever use the new ones. The old ones are amazing.

Bookmark   February 12, 2004 at 9:48PM
More Discussions
green tea for weight loss
Has anyone tried drinking green tea to lose weight?...
cheesecurlgurl
I want to start doing Yoga, is this something would I be able to
Hello Friends, I would like to start doing yoga, but...
Orneved
Is it okay to drink coffee while on green juice fast?
Planning to do this green juice fast,veggie juicing...
starraffy
The food Villains! -- please join in
I'm not exactly sure when it all started, but it seems...
celestial
What happened to white corn meal?
I love home made southern style corn bread, made with...
donk4kyv
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™