I'm having a hungry day

ruthieg__txAugust 18, 2006

what's up with that....Usually I don't have much trouble trying to stay on plan but for some reason today I am hungry...I have to add up my points to see where I am but I am probably right on target and shouldn't be hungry....I just keep repeating to myself...you want to be 148 tomorrow or back into the 150's.....this is the kind of day that makes you want to throw up your hands and quit...

Suggestions?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ruthieg__tx

Well today is a new day and I finally managed to curb the hungries...Ihope to have a better day today.

Bookmark   August 19, 2006 at 7:19AM
clink

I'm doing core so I don't count points except wpa's. But if I'm having a "hungry" day --- I hit something creamy and something crunchy! FF/sugar-free puddings are my lifesavers along with ff/sugar-free fudge bars. And then -- I don't go anywhere without my bag of carrots and a bottle of water. Like a pacifier!!!!

The only way I can get thru them. I'm 52 and still have that TOM! Only thing I crave is chocolate! So I feel your pain!!

Cathy

Bookmark   August 21, 2006 at 9:13PM
awm03

On "hungry days" I microwave fresh cauliflower, broccoli, brussels sprouts or carrots. I allow myself to eat as much of this stuff as I want. Bingeing on veggies is practicing damage control.

Bookmark   August 22, 2006 at 10:06PM
More Discussions
WANTED -Weight loss buddy
Hello i am looking for a weight loss buddy. Just someone...
jennybog
Where is everyone?
I was excited to see there was a diet club. I thought...
tripletmom83
Favorite Exercise Videos
Ok, I know there's an exercise & nutrition board,...
juellie1962
Any safe appetite suppressants?
Hello, this is my first post. First let me say that...
tiamaria
Weekly Support 27 Oct - 2 Nov
Happy Monday! Hi everyone, It's my weigh day - down...
mcpeg
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™