humorous beverage napkins about old age

zralosMarch 11, 2007

I am having a 50th birthday party and I am looking for napkins that have either jokes or phrases or something funny about old age. I want to get a variety of sayings/phrases/jokes. So that I have a different saying/joke/phrase on each napkin. I believe Amscan makes these but I can't find them anywhere. I think they will probably come about 20 in a package with about 10 or so different sayings...I need a few packages.

I have tried all the party stores, card stores and specialty food stores in my area and also every keyword on the internet...please help!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lindac

Try the site linked below...
The napkins are not in mixed packages, but there are a lot to choose from and several packages would give you a variety.
Linda C

Here is a link that might be useful: napkins

Bookmark   March 12, 2007 at 12:21AM
zralos

Lindac...thanks so much for the website...the napkins are inexpensive enough and very cute. I was looking for something with a variety in one pack or with riddles or jokes on it...but these will work too.

Bookmark   March 13, 2007 at 3:12PM
lindac

And....you will have enough left for the next party!

Bookmark   March 14, 2007 at 1:16PM
houstonmom_gw

I was just looking at beverage napkins yesterday at Spec's (a liquor store). They had at least 20 different varieties. Don't remember any being about turning 50, but several mentioned age and there were quite a few humorous ones.

Also, I purchased some at Kirkland's Home about 5-6 months ago. They may still have them.

Bookmark   March 30, 2007 at 10:49AM
earthlydelights

do you have a steinmart anywhere near you? they have an incredible assortment of napkins. i always get a good laugh when i visit the store.

maryanne

Bookmark   April 4, 2007 at 5:59PM
More Discussions
guests who just won't leave
I couldn't find a thread on this topic, so here goes... I...
swampwitch
Disappearing Brunch Guest
I'd love to hear your responses. We had a brunch for...
newgardenelf
High School Graduation Party
We are planning my DD's HS graduation party and I was...
crystal01
Holiday scheduling.
Am I justified? I invited my entire family including...
rjexit5
Going to dinner as a guest tonight
My husband asked our host and his latest girlfriend...
ilovepink
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™