Magnavox Tv issues

laegge04November 3, 2009

We have a magnavox tv and recently it has been having some problems of unknown origin. Fairly shortly after it is turned on, either the sound goes out, it freezes on the channel or it starts buzzing. Each time something happens it has to be unplugged and plugged back in to be able to turn it back on because it won't turn off after those things happen. It usually takes a couple times turning it on and off before it finally starts working. Any ideas on what could be the problem??

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
charyah

I also am having problems with my 27 inch Magnavox Tv. When it comes on, a white line appears 1/4 the way down the screen, then about two inches of the picture disappears from top of the screen and the white line remains where the actual picture begin, and the black 2 inch section and the white line ends.

Anyone who could tell me what the problem is would be highly appreciated. The television was hardly used. It use to be in my television room, and no one watched the television in that room. About 4 months it was moved to my bedroom. So it may be five years old, but it should be as brandnew with very little viewing.

Bookmark   December 9, 2009 at 3:06PM
More Discussions
seek expert on plug-in wax-tart warmers
I bought this plug-in tart warmer via the Net, made-in-china,...
jally
cinemax
we have cinemax on our cable tv service. we dont pay...
stoveguyy
transfer hi8 tapes from sony ccd-trv98 to mac ??
Hi ~ What is the best and fastest way to transfer Hi8...
kathybeachgirl
50" dlp tv
Here is a picture of the whole part...
tribefan53
cheap tv
got a nice working fully functional 32" lcd yesterday...
stoveguyy
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™