oopsie913November 2, 2009

We gutted kitchen. I had electrician run the outlets out more to accommodate the 3/4 brick we are putting in kitchen. My husband put up the drywall and the receptacles are just about flush to the drywall maybe sticking out just a spec. Will this look totally odd or is there a way to set them out further?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

There are "wall box extenders", depending on size and type (single, double, plastic, metal)

    Bookmark   November 3, 2009 at 1:07AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
modem switch, ethernets, and extension cables
Hi, I'm hoping someone can steer me in the right direction....
hdmi connection
i have a hd tv but standard cable. no hd premium service....
Headphone jack
Dug up a sub-mini plug for my home phone earphone jack....
Need a new Tv, thoughts on led/plasma
Im in the market to get a new tv. I have always preferred...
POTS phone extension over local ethernet?
Through a mess up in communication I got a gigabit...
Sponsored Products
Kubix Brass Wall Mounted 2 Outlet Triple Thermostatic Tub Filler
Hudson Reed
Sasha II Satin Nickel Four-Light Bath Fixture with Habanero Glass
$522.00 | Bellacor
Rounded Design Solid Bronze Double Toggle and Outlet Plate - Bronze Patina
Signature Hardware
Luxor Tub Cart - TC212-G
Beyond Stores
Mykonos Blue Bold Stripe Giclee Glow Plug-In Swag Pendant
Lamps Plus
End Feed Connector & Outlet Box Cover by Juno
$19.66 | Lumens
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™