Hooking up karaoke machine to TV ?

Irene_INNovember 27, 2005

I have 36"RCA TV, model #F36715...bought new in 2002. Have these hooked up.. Surround sound 3 speakers,DVD player, VCR player,Satellite dish.

I want to hook up a karaoke machine that has a camera on it.The lyrics or the singers picture can be displayed on the screen.There are ports on the left front side behind a small door for video or audio jacks.Can these be used for the karaoke? If not, where can I hook up this new playtoy?

PS> I didn't hook up the other machines,my son who is in S. Korea did.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cowboyind

As long as the karaoke machine has RCA-type video and audio outputs, you can probably use the TV's front-mounted audio and video inputs. All you should need is a set of RCA cables to go from the karaoke machine to the TV. You should be able to get them for $10 at a discount store.

Bookmark   November 28, 2005 at 8:15AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Irene_IN

Thanks cowboyind, There is a set of 3 cables with the Karaoke...they fit perfectly in the front inputs. I now have video and audio on the big screen. Can hardly wait until all the family is here for Christmas. OH,did I mention..the karaoke has a audio tape recorder. This is going to be so fun. Irene_IN

Bookmark   November 28, 2005 at 10:28AM
More Discussions
Where to buy cassettes for music
We still play cassettes in two of our old cars. I need...
loralee
cinemax
we have cinemax on our cable tv service. we dont pay...
stoveguyy
hdmi connection
i have a hd tv but standard cable. no hd premium service....
stoveguyy
Humidifier or Air Purifier?
I have been transfered to this city, with a small-size...
walker1846
modem switch, ethernets, and extension cables
Hi, I'm hoping someone can steer me in the right direction....
jally
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™