Tomtom models & opinions?
Hi - I'm finally going to buy a GPS. I think I've decided on Tomtom vs Garmin, although not for any real discernable reason. If you think I should go with Garmin, please tell me, why, and preferred models.
What about the Tomtom models? There are so many to choose from and I'm a little lost. Here is my wish list and things I don't care so much about:
- Less than $200 (much less than $200 would be great)
- Excellent navigation (natch)
- Spoken street names a plus
- Voice address entry a plus
- Easy setup; preferably out-of-the-box
- Automatic recalculation
- Don't care about Bluetooth
- Don't care about MP3s
- Don't are about FM integration
- Not sure what else to mention ...
Thoughts and advice?
Thanks so much!