geothermal or what?

ionized_gwOctober 19, 2011

Now that "geothermal" mean 'ground-source" what do I call what used to be called geothermal?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Either one. Just add heat pump to the end and everyone should know what you mean.

    Bookmark   October 20, 2011 at 12:41PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

No, you got it backwards. What am I supposed to call straight geothermal energy harvesting?

    Bookmark   October 25, 2011 at 3:11PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Enviro M55 cast iron free standing pellet stove
Anyone have any feedback on the newer units that have...
Radon system
Can somebody tell me why there's condensation outside...
Solar Panel on Shed, Standalone?
I have a small shed, like 10' x 12'. It is about 30'...
RedSun (Zone 6, NJ)
Anyone get SRECs for their solar panels
We've had solar panels installed and working for 3...
Annie Deighnaugh
Any solar panel experts here?
If so, I'd like to get a few minutes of your time on...
Sponsored Products
Titan Lighting Pendant Lights Cilindro 3-Light Satin Nickel Ceiling Mount
Home Depot
Passion Suede Dusty Rose 17-in. Square Pillow - CS19C803
$42.99 | Hayneedle
Dixie Seating Indoor/Outdoor Georgetown Slat Rocking Chair - 95RTA/BLACK/SLAT
$119.00 | Hayneedle
POLYWOOD Chairs Bayline Patio Bar Side Chair in Textured Silver/Citrus Sling
Home Depot
Calhoun Leather Sofa - Brighton Lemon Grass Yellow
Joybird Furniture
Alvin Desktop Magnifier Lamp - ML150-B
$49.00 | Hayneedle
David Bromstad "What" Artwork
Grandin Road
Justice Design Group FAL-8855 - Wall Sconce (ADA) (No Metal) - - Wide Oval Wall
$196.20 | Hayneedle
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™