hcg diet question

pammytJuly 16, 2009

I am on the hcg diet I am on day 10 if you count my load days. I am wondering if I am eating enough? I have tea for my breakfast and a melba toast. for lunch I eat a meat and a veggie I have a fruit for snack and then a meat and a veggie for diner. I know you weigh your meat before you cook it 3.5 but how much veggies do you eat? I started packing a little more in my lunch because I was starving and was getting headaches. I am only losing ounces these past two days and I am worried now. I have lost 7 lbs so far on this. Any help would be greatly appricaited.

thanks

pammyt

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
finchelover

This sounds so restrictive too me.
My doctor years ago told me not to lose over 2 lbs a week or I will eventually gain it all back plus.
Also best is to measure yourself chest,waist and hips and keep tract you can tell better if you are losing.

Bookmark   July 16, 2009 at 7:45PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
harold14370

Pammy,

You almost certainly didn't lose a pound of fat a day. Most of what you lost is water. Do the math. A pound of fat is equal to 3500 calories and if you are eating 500 calories a day, you would have to be burning 4000 calories a day. I doubt that's the case.

I thought the idea of the HCG diet was you could go on a very low calorie diet without getting hungry. If you are getting headaches and "starving" maybe you should start wondering if that diet is all it's cracked up to be.

Bookmark   July 16, 2009 at 9:29PM
More Discussions
Atkins Diet Treat
I am hoping this little treat helps someone. I know...
sameboat
6 Week Body Makeover Program??
Just wondering....has anyone ever used Michael Thurmond's...
janet_ks
Dieting Weekly Support 11 - 16 Nov
Good Morning Everyone, In Canada this is our Remembrance...
mcpeg
the fast diet
i'm trying it with great optimism....really makes sense...
mmajicmann
Any safe appetite suppressants?
Hello, this is my first post. First let me say that...
tiamaria
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™