Dealing with a broken pipe, moisture problems.
I'm renovating my attic and one of my baseboard heaters sprung a leak. Water got
under the subfloors into the loose fill insulation, some made it to the basement. I've ripped
up some subfloor and the 1st inch of a large section of the insulation between attic and 1st
level is soaked. It's gonna be a bear to rip up all that subfloor and dump the wet insulation.
Do I have a choice?Might this moisure evaporate and go away on it's own?
If I do nothing will it stick around and create killer mold?