Dieting Support

ann_in_floridaJuly 7, 2006

I usually post at the KT but since several of us there are having issues with our weight, I think we should all support each other here at the Diet Club. Hopefully, some more KT'ers will join me.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
deemarie5500

I'll be here, Ann. I also post in "SS" even though I no longer follow the Somersizing plan because I've met many supportive and funny people there.

We're all in this together!

Bookmark   July 7, 2006 at 1:49PM
sionnanriver

Thank you for starting this, Ann. I don't fit into SS, WW or any other plan, so I've felt like an outsider here. Not anymore! :)

Bookmark   July 7, 2006 at 2:02PM
ann_in_florida

I'm not on either of those plans either. For the past three weeks, I've been doing Slim Fast during the day and then having a reasonable dinner. I have cut out all snacking in the evening. As a matter of fact, I'm following Oprahs suggestion and not eating anything after 7:00 in the evening. I've lost five pounds in the past two weeks. This loss has been strictly from food/calorie reduction, as I haven't started the exercise yet. When I was going to the gym, the trainer said I should lose some weight and then start the exercising. She said some exercises can actually cause you to build up over the fat rather than burn more of it up.

Bookmark   July 7, 2006 at 4:39PM
More Discussions
Weekly Support Oct 6 - 12
Good morning Everyone! Welcome to another week of "let's...
mcpeg
Ravenous appetite
Does anyone else have a ravenous appetite like me?...
robar
Best for a quick weight loss?
I know all the rules(more or less) but if I wanted...
mzmint
Cinnamon & Honey Articles
There are so many worthwhile articles on cinnamon &...
pink_warm_mama_1
Just a Rant
I know that I need to exercise and that is why I am...
sameboat
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™