anyone trying the alli diet pill?

cindee11461July 9, 2007

Just wondered how well it works or if it does. I didn't want to spend 50.00 on a scam. Thanks in advance(-:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
awm03

All diet pills are scams.

Bookmark   July 10, 2007 at 8:46AM
cheerful1_gw

I've heard that people are having really nasty side effects. You won't want to be too far away from a bathroom.

Bookmark   July 12, 2007 at 3:46PM
kate75

cindee,

My friend tried it. There is NO way you could have social life using it. She was talking to me on the phone and felt something "funny". She had a HUGE greasey spot on her panties (thank goodness she was home). She said you HAVE to were a pad ALL the time because your bum just seeps grease. I think I'll pass on Alli :-(

Bookmark   July 15, 2007 at 8:17AM
losingit

Hi just wanted to let you know i have been taking it since 7/16 and have lost 12lbs(yesssss)as of today. No really bad side effects and i know if i stray from my diet there may be, so i stick with it. As long as you follow the diet and not eat alot of fat it works really well.

Bookmark   July 23, 2007 at 1:39PM
kate75

losingit,
Have you had ANY of those bad side affects from it - it's like an accident waiting to happen...

Bookmark   July 26, 2007 at 1:14PM
Wild_Chicken

The news reports are saying a case of the "Alli-Oooops" is more likely to happen than not. The package insert reportedly advises people to bring an extra pair of trousers to work and to wear dark clothing. Yiiiiiiii!

The drug appears to be a method of policing fat intake for those who have a hard time staying within healthy fat-intake limits. The company's own product research indicates that Alli leaches essential vitamins from the body, therefore you should be taking supplements if you take this drug. I seriously considered taking it until I heard about the body's vitamin loss---not worth it for me.

Of course, ask your doc before you venture down the "Alli-way." There might be a simpler, less messy way to go about limiting fat intake and adding exercise to your daily routine.

You're worth it! EXPLORE *ALL* POSSIBILITIES! :-)

Bookmark   July 31, 2007 at 12:54PM
kate75

You are SO right. I heard of a few nightmares w/ it. You HAVE to wear a pad ALL the time b/c. It also makes you gassy SO don't even think you're gonna sneak one out, LOL! As far as depleating the vitamins, my friend said she's SO much more tired all time now. I think there's going to be many embarassing photos on the net of alli oops, lol! There has to be a better way of keeping fat in check. I've been working out more it has helped. Thanks for the advice, hope to see ya post more!

Bookmark   August 1, 2007 at 12:38PM
Sarah3764

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy. I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great

Here is a link that might be useful: Buy Alli Online

Bookmark   December 17, 2010 at 9:46AM
katkat

lol that is what the drug was meant to do, take fats out of the body so they are not absorbed. You have a choice taking them, limit your fats or suffer the results. If I had that kind of self control I wouldn't have a weight problem to begin with.

Bookmark   March 9, 2011 at 2:56PM
More Discussions
Where is everyone?
I was excited to see there was a diet club. I thought...
tripletmom83
Weekly Support 13 - 19 Oct
Hi Everyone, I've been MIA after this weekend. Yesterday...
mcpeg
the fast diet
i'm trying it with great optimism....really makes sense...
mmajicmann
green coffee extract anyone?
I saw recently on TV Dr. Oz talking about green coffee...
vieja_gw
Cinnamon & Honey Articles
There are so many worthwhile articles on cinnamon &...
pink_warm_mama_1
Sponsored Products
Moooi | Raimond Suspension Light
YLighting
8x10 Wedding Photo Frame
Classic Hostess
Satellite Sconce
Design Within Reach
Ava Barley Fabric Metal Dining Chair
bryght.com
Fantail Antique White One Light Table Lamp
$153.00 | Bellacor