I need help picking out a digital photo frame

wangshanSeptember 15, 2007

I am going to give one as a wedding present, and can spend between say $200-$350.Does anyone have any knowledge about these? First of all , how many bells and whistles are really needed ? If you have one , do you really use the video and audio enough to justify the price ? I think this couple are relatively tech savy , but would just a good high resolution one without the sound be adequate ? Secondly , do they hold up pretty good? Or should I just get a small one and then some dishes or whatever? Should I ask them what kind of memory cards they use and make sure it is compatible or is that not an issue? I know I'm asking a lot of questions , but I want to get it right....help help

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mikie_gw

For those dollars, why not buy them say a 19 inch flat screen HDTV and a cd player. Then, assuming they can already burn cd's, they can hang the tv on the wall and make their own custom big slide shows. Or even use it to watch tv or play music too.

Bookmark   September 15, 2007 at 4:26PM
wangshan

Actually , that's a good idea, but I was thinking she could put it in her office ( they both work in same place) and I'm sure they already have all that other stuff. They both make a lot of money. Can you even get a 19 inch LCD or plasma tv for that little?

Bookmark   September 15, 2007 at 7:30PM
premier

Check out the resolution. They vary between brands and models. Higher resolution will make a big difference.

Bookmark   September 15, 2007 at 8:58PM
More Discussions
why do I have to "install"apps on my tablet?
So why do I have to install apps on my tablet that...
clairebuoyant
arc breakers tripping
We have arc fault breakers and one of them keeps tripping,...
newhomeseattle
I need "Pairing Code" information for my TV.
What is the pairing code for my Magnavox TV Model #...
Tammy Lanier
RCN Cable box question
I have a 55" LG LED tv. Its connected to an RCN...
andrelaplume2
cheap tv
got a nice working fully functional 32" lcd yesterday...
stoveguyy
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™