GE tv set model 25GT503 operation question

electronics_learnerSeptember 27, 2006

I was recently given a 32" GE tx, model #25GT503. It only has a coaxial input and not RCA's at all. Does anyone know if there is some kind of signal converter I can buy to transfer the signal from RCA to coax? I can hook it into the cable in the wall, but I cannot connect it to my audio/video output from the tuner, which means I cannot connect the TV to receive signal from any other components.

Just to clarify, the TV has no outputs at all and only has one coax input. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am on the verge of just taking it to Goodwill.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Recoton sells what you need. It and similar units from other mfgrs are probably available thru Wal-Mart and other similar stores. Maybe Radio Shack, too.

Here is a link that might be useful: click here

    Bookmark   September 30, 2006 at 10:06AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
RCN Cable box question
I have a 55" LG LED tv. Its connected to an RCN...
Throw them away ?
I have a DVD player, a cassette player , a tuner ,...
50" dlp tv
Here is a picture of the whole part...
Headphone jack
Dug up a sub-mini plug for my home phone earphone jack....
Sound Goes Off Occasionally on TV
I have a Sharp ACQUOS TV. A few days ago, I started...
WalnutCreek Zone 7b/8a
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™