hcg info

coffeesnobJuly 19, 2008

Hi all, I am using the hcg injections for weight loss and have a question. I am on day 15 of the injections and would like to take a break for 5 days as something came up. I am wondering if I need to do anything special before stopping and then after the 5 days do I just start it up again? I appreciate any advice I can get.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maggie135

I began the HCG shots on Sept 1st and as of today I have lost 11 pounds, not bad for someone who has tried everything within the past 3 years only to watch the scale continue to climb. As much as I am thrilled with this diet, I don't find it as easy as some profess. For instance, I seem to battle hunger pains daily, and though some days are better than others I am hungry a lot. I also have days where I crave starchy foods, breads mostly. A few days ago I was on the third day of a plateau with horrible hunger. I decided to take Trudeau's revised advise and get a 30 minute accupresure massage (fully clothed). Amazingly my hunger was gone for 2 days and the next day there was a 3 pound drop in weight. though I'd love to be able to get a daily massage, weekly is much more realistic.
Can any one tell me if such hunger is normal during the protocal, if so what can be done about it?

Bookmark   September 14, 2008 at 3:49PM
amilly

I have decided to start the HCG diet although it will be a chore to inject myself (I hate needles)! Does it hurt or do you get used to it? Do you inject yourself each day? Does anyone recommend a doctor in Arizona? Thank you kindly

Bookmark   September 16, 2008 at 1:18AM
valentijn

The hunger is probably sugar cravings - stay away from high Glycemic Index foods (apples, oranges, melba toast, bread sticks) a few days and see if that helps! Be sure you're still getting your carbs (20+ per day) from other sources though.

Bookmark   January 21, 2009 at 11:41AM
More Discussions
Frustrated. Any ideas?
Removed This post was edited by whitelacey on Wed,...
Linda
Just a Rant
I know that I need to exercise and that is why I am...
sameboat
The Miracle of Green Tea???
I seem to be reading so much about green tea lately....
maryanntx
Any safe appetite suppressants?
Hello, this is my first post. First let me say that...
tiamaria
Favorite Exercise Videos
Ok, I know there's an exercise & nutrition board,...
juellie1962
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™