What could be causing my increase in appetite?

chamomileJune 14, 2007

This is my first post here so I hope I am in the right place.

I have always had a small appetite. Lately I find myself constantly eating and have gained weight as a result.

The only thing that I can think of is that I have started to take the following supplements:

-Omega complex ( contains fish oil, flaxseed, borage, safflower)

-Dong Quai

-Green Vibrance Superfood

Aside from the increase in appetite, I also have been getting a really good night's sleep which is actually a very pleasant surprise since I am such a light sleeper.

Does anyone know which of the the above may be causing the appetite increase? I like that I have a lot of energy now but I don't appreciate the extra pounds. :-(

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
aka_raeanne

I see no one has yet answered your post. I don't have any information for you either. I would suggest that you speak to your Dr. I would wonder if your hormone's are out of whack a little (thinking you are female), but you don't usually sleep better with that issue. I hope by now you are still sleeping well, have a lot of energy and your appetite has subsided.

Bookmark   June 23, 2007 at 8:02AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
monicatx

Are you under some new stress? I have found I am always hungry if I'm bored in the evening or under stress. If I have quilt or craft projects in the evening, I don't eat too much. Also, if I take my dog for a long walk just before dark, I don't eat as much and also I sleep better.

If these ideas don't apply to you, I suggest that you see your doctor and ask about those supplements. Good luck.

Bookmark   July 12, 2007 at 3:03AM
More Discussions
Ravenous appetite
Does anyone else have a ravenous appetite like me?...
robar
Just a Rant
I know that I need to exercise and that is why I am...
sameboat
the fast diet
i'm trying it with great optimism....really makes sense...
mmajicmann
Weekly Support 21 - 26 Oct
Ooopsy - I lost track of this week. Where on earth...
mcpeg
Has anyone ever tried the "Beyond Diet"
I got caught up in the website, I think it took almost...
JoAnn_Fla
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™