magnavox big screen tv problems

collectable99August 13, 2006

Ok, I have a 52 inch magnovox tv, the kids were playing game cube on it, we shut it off came back down the next morning and a buzzing sound but no picuture,HELP

model # p5034c103

ptv 836

hope someone can help me fix it, everyone wants me to bring it to them to fix and then charge me $100 to tell me whats wrong and if they can fix it. WOW

help please single mom cant afford to fix it.

thanks

collectable99:)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
trustman

I am missing something. You can afford to buy a 52" TV but can afford to fix it???

Bookmark   August 14, 2006 at 11:57AM
collectable99

yes, how very smart you are, not a compliment

Bookmark   August 16, 2006 at 10:28PM
timahall

i have 2 big screens and cant afford to spend $100 on them!!

Bookmark   August 30, 2006 at 7:11PM
aedhot4

I just can't believe how rude some people can be. If the lady says she can't afford to pay the $100 then believe her. You don't know her situation. Next time be a nicer person.

Bookmark   July 5, 2007 at 2:27PM
lchess

i have a 51 inch screen needs a new outer screen, mine was given to me the person who gave it to me his kids played cars on the outer screen they thought it was a big freeway outer screen scratches all over it i could have never afforded my own let alone a 100+ bucks to fix the outer screen, if someone knows where i can get a screen please let me know

Bookmark   April 22, 2008 at 10:53PM
onelikearock

I am having a problem with my Magnavox TV, model #60p8241 manufactured 8-17-01 chassis model #pvt910. The problem we are having is I cannot get the picture to clear up. I have tried to clear up the picture using the adjustments on the tv and none seem to make it any better. I have a Zenith tv that I have had for 18 years has a better picture. What is the life of one of these Rear projection style tv's? I have tried other tv's on the location I have it set in the house and they work great. Just got Direct TV, no help. any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Bookmark   April 28, 2008 at 11:09PM
More Discussions
13.2v Battery Charger
The battery charger for my Craftsman drill has died...
randy427
cinemax
we have cinemax on our cable tv service. we dont pay...
stoveguyy
Sounds like a fan going bad
I have a Magnavox 50ML8105D/17 (DLP-TV)..there is a...
tribefan53
transfer hi8 tapes from sony ccd-trv98 to mac ??
Hi ~ What is the best and fastest way to transfer Hi8...
kathybeachgirl
aspect ratio
We have 2009 insignia LCD. Am using Comcast mini hd...
stoveguyy
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™