Has anyone tried

helen111June 22, 2009

Has anyone tried DrNatura's Colon Cleanse? I heard about it from a friend

So you know how the story goes.. I heard about this stuff from one of the women on my sons soccer team and since I don't know her that well I figured I'd ask for some reviews. The pictures of what comes out of your colon are almost too wild to be true. http://www.drnatura.com/picture_gallery.html .. Hopefully I don't have strings of miniature hot dogs coming out of my colon.. I don't feel that clogged... Anyone personally try this product?

I'm kind of skeptical about new products because I've tried stuff that doesn't work soo many times. In the last few months I've lost a ton of weight and I'm feeling really energetic lately. While I was losing the weight I was using power cleanse along with acai nutriburst and had amazing results. I'm just thinking that DrNatura might help me flush out anything that power cleanse left behind.. (If there is anything..) You can read my blog post on when I was on the acai berry and power cleanse diet - http:/www.helensdiary.com/.

Also another thing to consider is I'm a lot more active than I was before I lost the weight.. I don't want to have any problems with diarrhea or farting in public.

Thanks in Advance! ;-)

Helen

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
helencolby

There seems to be so many things on the market these days for "cleansing". I just had a colonoscopy done and my colonis clean and clear. My insurance paid for it and guess what? They found none of those weird and strange things in my colon.

I just don't believe that what these people tell you is on the up and up. So, I recommend you check with a Gastroenteroligist (sp?) and not toss your money away on this Dr.Nature thing. JMHO

Helen

Bookmark   June 22, 2009 at 10:50PM
More Discussions
green coffee extract anyone?
I saw recently on TV Dr. Oz talking about green coffee...
vieja_gw
new - join me - weekly support oct 1 - 5
This forum has been dead for some time. Let's give...
mcpeg
Dieting Weekly Support 11 - 16 Nov
Good Morning Everyone, In Canada this is our Remembrance...
mcpeg
Ravenous appetite
Does anyone else have a ravenous appetite like me?...
robar
6 Week Body Makeover Program??
Just wondering....has anyone ever used Michael Thurmond's...
janet_ks
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™