Time to 'fess up ----

toomuchglassJune 10, 2004

Ok -- no lying allowed !!!! Does your actual weight match your driver's license weight ????

I was a BIG LIAR on my license -- LOL -- I WISH I was what I said I weighed ! ROFL ....

What about you ?????

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
urlee

Hee hee,
I put mine a little lower cause I knew I was dieting and in time I may even weigh less than I put!
~Urlee~

Bookmark   June 10, 2004 at 7:20PM
janet_ks

Mine hasn't matched in about 20 years!!! Although, I do bump it up a little each time I renew it. I'm hoping my actual matches up with my driver's license by the end of the year.

Janet

Bookmark   June 11, 2004 at 9:44AM
kim_okla

Heck no. I was 15 1/2 when I put 120. It probably wasn't even true then. And I'm not 5'3" either.

Bookmark   June 11, 2004 at 10:36AM
CandyWA

The only one who actually believes my driver's license weight is my husband. I have no idea why he hasn't noticed me balloon out over the years while my driver's license weight remaines the same..... but I'm not complainin'.

I always worry when he fills out forms that require weights... I'm always waiting for the insurance salesman to bust out laughing.

Now for the real question... how much heavier are you? My lie is up to 21 lbs (and after I polish off this box of See's candy it'll be even higher.)

Bookmark   June 12, 2004 at 10:01PM
kathy_

Nope because there is no weight on the driver's licenses in PA. My eyes are still blue and hair is still brown. Hubby put my weight 40 pounds lighter one time in Maine when we were going fishing and he brought me a license. I told him I hoped I would not dorwn because they would not believe that was me! Kathy

Bookmark   June 14, 2004 at 7:25AM
janet_ks

That does it.....I'm moving to Pennsylvania!! LOL!!

Bookmark   June 14, 2004 at 9:09AM
kathy_

Come on out Janet! Of course I meant drown of course for my post. PA is one of the "fattest" states though - be warned. Kathy

Bookmark   June 14, 2004 at 6:22PM
superbee

Ahaha...wait let me go and retrieve my wallet from the garage..

Oh! Connecticut doesn't have weight on the license either. Janet, maybe you can move here!

Superbee...resident of Connecticut...yeah...the same state that has the Stepford Wives lol

Bookmark   June 14, 2004 at 6:40PM
More Discussions
Need a diet buddy
Okay, I'm starting over again on my diet this year,...
Wheezie123
Weekly Support 21 - 26 Oct
Ooopsy - I lost track of this week. Where on earth...
mcpeg
Atkins Diet Treat
I am hoping this little treat helps someone. I know...
sameboat
Weekly Support 13 - 19 Oct
Hi Everyone, I've been MIA after this weekend. Yesterday...
mcpeg
WANTED -Weight loss buddy
Hello i am looking for a weight loss buddy. Just someone...
jennybog
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™