Reverse Diet

linda_6June 12, 2007

Losing 30 pounds for me was very easy. There is no gimmick or pills or anything. Just eat your dinner for breakfast and walk at least 2-4 miles a day. This is what I did and I lost my 30 pounds in 7 months. I started this 2 years ago and have not gained any weight back. In fact I just lost another 3 pounds last month. You cannot firm your body until you lose the fat and you cant lose the fat unless you walk. Try this for one month and you'll start seeing the difference.

Eat breakfast like a king, your lunch like a prince and your dinner like a pauper. I love the way I feel.

Hope this helps someone.

Linda from PA

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
aka_raeanne

Linda - congrats. I am so happy that you found the perfect woe for you. I would try that but I think I would have a very hard time eating so much in the morning. I usually have to force myself to eat anything at that time. I think the concept is a good one.

Bookmark   June 23, 2007 at 8:05AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
whazzup

I think this must work for some people because when I worked nights, weight just came off so easily. Because of my schedule, my biggest meal of the day was at about 6 am.

Bookmark   July 7, 2007 at 10:23PM
More Discussions
Just a Rant
I know that I need to exercise and that is why I am...
sameboat
Favorite Exercise Videos
Ok, I know there's an exercise & nutrition board,...
juellie1962
Weekly Support Oct 6 - 12
Good morning Everyone! Welcome to another week of "let's...
mcpeg
Weekly Support 13 - 19 Oct
Hi Everyone, I've been MIA after this weekend. Yesterday...
mcpeg
Weekly Support 21 - 26 Oct
Ooopsy - I lost track of this week. Where on earth...
mcpeg
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™