magnavox 20ms3442/17 circuit board for back of tube

camaro67August 26, 2007

Anyone know where I can get a circuit board that goes on the back of the picture tube for a magnavox 20ms3442/17? Pleassssseeee help

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo


you might want to try asking your question again at the following site: as they seem to be more active than this one wrt responding on issues regarding tv repair.

    Bookmark   August 27, 2007 at 10:09PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
modem switch, ethernets, and extension cables
Hi, I'm hoping someone can steer me in the right direction....
Sound Goes Off Occasionally on TV
I have a Sharp ACQUOS TV. A few days ago, I started...
WalnutCreek Zone 7b/8a
Humidifier or Air Purifier?
I have been transfered to this city, with a small-size...
OTA, I'm Back
I got rid of cable and now am using a converterbox...
50" dlp tv
Here is a picture of the whole part...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™